Maldon Crystal Sea Salt Flakes Description
This sea salt is made with the same care and traditional methods that have been used for generations. The distinctive shape of the pyramid crystals have always been the company's trademark, celebrating the unique quality of the Soft Crunchy Flakes. Their fresh intensity and clean taste contains the perfect balance of natural minerals, creating dishes with well-rounded depth and flavour. Take a generous pinch and crush between fingers and thumb.
The ancient town of Maldon, on the shores of the Blackwater Estuary, has been at the heart of salt production since Roman times. It is this location along with the unique hand-drawn methods that give this salt its distinctive taste and texture.
Their naturally produced condiments are the essential ingredients for cooks around the globe. Maldon has been bringing recipes to life and balancing flavour since 1882, and they will continue to make every meal memorable for generations to come.
Take a generous pinch and crush between fingers and thumb.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1/4 tsp (1.5 g)
Servings per Container: 160
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
Other Ingredients: Sea salt flakes.
Keep dry. This salt does not supply iodine, a necessary nutrient.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Winter Squash Frittata with Sage
Winter squash, including acorn squash, butternut squash, spaghetti squash and sugar pumpkins, are bursting with vitamin C, potassium, beta-carotene and dietary fiber. In addition to its superior nutritional value, winter squash is also incredibly delicious, with a sweet flavor and a creamy, buttery texture. This pan-made egg frittata incorporates mushrooms, peppers, sage and squash for a healthy and gorgeous autumn-inspired dish.
Winter Squash Frittata with Sage
- 1 acorn squash (or winter squash of choice)
- 8 baby bell mushrooms (sliced)
- 5 sage leaves
- 4 eggs (beaten)
- 1 garlic clove (chopped)
- 1 shallot (minced)
- 3 small sweet bell peppers (sliced)
- ¼ cup shaved parmesan cheese
- Olive oil
- Cut squash into ½-inch round slices. With paring knife, remove hard skin.
- In skillet over medium heat, heat generous amount of olive oil. Place squash rings into pan and season with salt and pepper. Flip after about 2 minutes or once golden brown. Season other side with salt and pepper and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Remove squash from pan and place on paper towel to drain excess oil.
- To pan with oil, add sage leaves and fry about 30-45 seconds. Drain on paper towel.
- Remove a little oil from pan, leaving enough to sauté vegetables. To pan, add mushrooms, shallots, garlic and bell peppers. Sauté 2 minutes, then add beaten eggs. Add pinch of salt and pepper. Swirl pan to ensure egg covers entire surface.
- Add squash rings and sage back to pan. Sprinkle parmesan cheese over top. Reduce heat to low and cover with lid. Cook 3-4 minutes or until eggs have set.
Add the ingredients to your cart and order now!