Mantova Organic Apple Cider Vinegar Unfiltered Description
Raw & Unfiltered Organic Apple Cider Vinegar With the "Mother"
Product of Italy
Never Heated, Pasteurized, or Filtered to Ensure a Pure, Authentic Product
Contains Enzymes and Probiotics (the "Mother") for Healthy Digestion
Perfect for Cleansing Drinks, Salad Dressings, Marinades, and Vinaigrettes
Naturally Gluten Free
Non-GMO Project Verified
Through the generations, the Mantova family has become recognized as premier testers and tasters, curating only the finest vinegars to bear the family name. Our Mantova Organic Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar is never heated, pasteurized, or filtered to ensure a pure, authentic product. A healthy bacteria of enzymes and probiotics (the “mother”) created during the fermenting process helps promote healthy digestion. Naturally occurring enzymes found in apple cider vinegar help flush waste and relieve the digestive system by assisting in absorption and elimination. Whether you choose to use it for a cleansing drink or adding to a salad dressing, marinade or vinaigrette, you will enjoy our delicious, organic apple cider vinegar.
Refrigeration is not needed. Shake well before using.
Gluten and GMOs.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Tbsp. (15 mL)
Servings per Container: 33
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
| Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
| Total Sugars||0 g|
| Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
Other Ingredients: Certified organic raw apple cider vinegar. 5% Acidity.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Vegan Avocado Bread
We tried it. We approved it. We 10/10 recommend the TikTok
avocado quick bread
trend. This recipe is slightly different since it’s completely plant-based, which means… no eggs. Vegans, rejoice! Perfect to enjoy during any season, each slice is fluffy, soft and savory with a teeny-tiny hint of sweetness. Enjoy it with hazelnut spread
, peanut butter
or easy homemade chia seed jam
Vegan Avocado Bread
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-2 Haas avocados (mashed)
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 cup organic cane sugar
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- 1 ¾ cups almond milk
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup coconut oil (or vegetable oil)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line loaf pan with parchment paper, then lightly grease with vegan butter or coconut oil.
- In bowl, combine almond milk and apple cider vinegar. Stir, then set aside for 5-10 minutes or until it starts to slightly thicken and mixture “activates.”
- In large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar and sea salt.
- Stir in the milk-ACV mixture, mashed avocado and oil until batter is thick and smooth (do not overmix).
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan – spread out evenly.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick or knife comes out clean. Chef’s tip: Midway, I like to poke very small holes all over the bread to allow heat to penetrate to ensure it cooks through.
- When ready, remove bread from oven and cool for 10-15 minutes before gently removing it from loaf pan to cool completely.
Order the ingredients you need to make this recipe at Vitacost.com!