Marukan Vinegar Organic Rice Vinegar Description
Marukan Organic Rice Vinegar is brewed slowly and meticulously, using traditional techniques developed and perfected over more than 300 years. This is an ancient process that uses only the highest grade organic rice to create a vinegar with rich substance and body.
Gluten and wheat.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Tbsp.
Servings per Container: 24
Other Ingredients: Organic rice vinegar (water, organic rice) and diluted with water to 4.3% acidity.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Sheet Pan Cashew Chicken
If you’re a busy person with no time for dirty dishes, become acquainted with the sheet pan
dinner. A slew of wholesome ingredients socialize in a sheet pan with a sprinkling of sauce or spices, resulting in a quick oven-cooked meal with easy cleanup. For this savory cashew chicken recipe, chunks of chicken breast, bell peppers and broccoli florets are topped with an umami-rich, Asian-inspired sauce made with hoisin, soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, fish sauce, honey and garlic. (The dirty saucepan is worth the wash!) Top with crunchy cashews and serve the meal over rice, a bed of greens or simply as-is.
Sheet Pan Cashew Chicken
- 1 lb. chicken breast
- 1 red bell pepper (cut into chunks)
- 1 green bell pepper (cut into chunks)
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup roasted cashews
- Optional toppings: Sesame seeds and green onions
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. hoisin sauce
- 1 Tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp. fish sauce
- 2 tsp. honey
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 cloves garlic (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- On sheet pan, arrange chicken chunks, bell pepper and broccoli.
- In sauce pan, combine sauce ingredients. Bring to a boil, then reduce to medium and cook for 2 minutes.
- Pour sauce over sheet pan ingredients and top with cashews.
- Bake 12 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Optional: Add 2 Tbsp. peanut butter to sauce.
- Grab these ingredients and more at Vitacost.com.