Milkadamia Macadamia Milk Unsweetened Description
The family-owned Jindilli farm is nestled in the hinterland of the eastern coast of Australia. Our macadamia groves are situated in the very region where the tree originated, with just the right combination of sunshine and rainfall to ensure the best tasting macadamias.
The milky deliciousness of milkadamia™ makes it the smoothest, creamiest, tastiest choice for your smoothie, breakfast cereal and baking needs.
trees supporting life, not trees on life support
Macadamia trees are in total harmony with the earth, nurtured by natural rainfall and sunshine.
50% More Calcium Than Milk*
Excellent Source of Vitamin D & Vitamin B12
*Compared to 1% Dairy Milk
How to Milkadamia™
Savor a superfood smoothie, melt into hot chocolate, bathe like Cleopatra...Share how you Mikadamia #HOW2MILKADAMIA
Gluten, dairy, GMO ingredients, lactose, soy, cholesterol and carrageenan.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 8 oz (240 mL)
Servings per Container: 4
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||40|
|Total Fat||5 g||7%|
| Saturated Fat||1 g||3%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||0%|
| Dietary Fiber||1 g||3%|
| Sugars||0 g|
Other Ingredients: Macadamia milk (filtered water, macadamias), calcium phosphate, pea protein, natural flavors, locust bean gum, sea salt, sunflower lecithin, gellan gum, vitamin A palmitate, vitamin D2, vitamin B12.
Not For Use As An Infant Formula
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Spinach Mashed Potatoes
Transform boring mashed potatoes into a colorful side that’ll impress family and guests. By swapping milk for a plant-based alternative and including garlic, buttery coconut oil and spinach, these superior spuds are warm, comforting and have exceptional flavor. Ready in a half an hour, they’re a fantastic addition to your holiday table, a great way to sneak veggies into your kid’s diet or perfect for pairing with your favorite protein any night of the week.
Spinach Mashed Potatoes
- 4 medium organic potatoes (chopped into bite-sized cubes)
- 1 brown onion (sliced thinly)
- 3 Tbsp. Nutiva Organic Avocado Oil
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp. Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil with Buttery Flavor
- 1/3 cup Sproud Plant-Based Milk
- 1/2 tsp. Redmond Real Salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 cup organic spinach (packed)
- In pot, cover potatoes with 2” water. Bring to boil 17 minutes or until potatoes are completely soft. Drain.
- Meanwhile, in frying pan over high heat, heat avocado oil. Cook onion a few minutes, stirring regularly so it doesn’t burn. Add garlic; continue cooking 2 minutes.
- In pot, combine potatoes, macadamia milk, buttery coconut oil, sea salt and pepper. Mash until completely smooth. Stir in onions and spinach. Cover a few minutes to let hot potatoes wilt spinach.
Add the ingredients to your cart and order now!