Mina Moroccan Dry Cured Black Olives Jar Description
- Handpicked and Naturally Cured In Sea Salt
- Staple Ingredient In Morrocan Cuisine
- Use In Salads or Enjoy As A Snack
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Gluten Free
- Product of Morocco
Our dry-cured black beldi olives are prepared the way they have been for centuries - carefully hand picked at peak ripeness, naturally cured in sea salt and then lightly coated with olive oil. In Morocco these deliciously rich olives are served in salads, drizzled with olive oil or mixed with harissa and enjoyed as a snack.
Refrigerate after opening.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Supplement Facts for Version -1
Serving Size: 4 Pieces (15 g)
Servings per Container: 13
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||4.5 g||7%|
| Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||1%|
| Fiber||0 g||0%|
| Total Sugars||0 g|
Other Ingredients: Black olives, sea salt, olive oil.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
View printable version
Mediterranean Zucchini & Rice Salad
Serve this easy, light and lively salad as a side dish, light lunch, snack or bowl base with any added protein of your choice. Plentiful amounts of zucchini mix with avocado, black olives and cilantro for a bit of bright Mediterranean flavor in every bite. It's a mouthwatering way to fill your body with the goodness of veggies and grains.
Zucchini & Rice Mediterranean Salad
- 1 cup jasmine rice
- 1 cup organic chicken bone broth
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 cup water
- 2 large zucchini (sliced into ¼-inch rounds)
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- 1 avocado (chopped small)
- 1/2 cup black olives (rinsed and drained)
- Cilantro (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In large pot, bring broth and water to boil. Stir in rice, add bay leaf and simmer on low, covered, for 18 minutes.
On baking sheet, arrange zucchini; sprinkle with olive oil, salt and pepper. Bake 10-12 minutes.
- In large bowl, add cooked rice and let cool a few minutes.
- Add slightly cooled zucchini, avocado, olives and cilantro. Toss to combine and add salt and pepper as needed.
Get the ingredients you need to make this light and lively dish!