Miss Jones Organic Frosting Gluten Free Vanilla Description
The classic. Bake a better vanilla cake with our original Organic Vanilla Buttercream Frosting.
Whipped to perfection, this sweet, creamy, plant-based frosting tastes like it was made from scratch… except it’s ready-to-eat (and so delicious)!
Warm It Up
for 5-10 seconds in the microwave if too firm to spread.
Stir It Up
using a knife or frosting spatula until creamy and smooth.
Share Your Treats
with @missjonesbakes and the rest of the #easybakeclub!
Gluten and animal ingredients.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 2 Tbsp. (24 g)
Servings per Container: 13
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||12 g||18%|
|Saturated Fat||5 g||27%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||12 g||4%|
Other Ingredients: Organic powdered sugar (organic cane sugar, organic cornstarch and/or organic tapioca starch), organic palm oil, organic tapioca and/or organic agave syrup, vanilla extract, sea salt.
Manufactured in a facility that processes other products that contain: coconut, egg, milk, soy, wheat.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Frosted Football Brownies
Whether football fans are rooting for the same team or not, they’ll all rally around these fun and fudgy football brownies. Use Simple Mills Almond Flour Brownie Mix
for quick prep and to guarantee that you’re serving your friends and family only the good stuff. Score one for healthier treats!
Frosted Football Brownies
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup butter (melted) (or oil)
- 3 Tbsp. water
- 1 pkg. Simple Mills Almond Flour Brownie Mix
- 1 container vanilla frosting
- 1 container chocolate frosting
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (for light-colored pan) or 375 degrees F (for dark-colored or glass pan). Grease 8x8-inch pan or 9x9-inch pan.
- In large bowl, mix together butter or oil and water.
- In separate bowl, whisk eggs. Add to large bowl, then stir in baking mix until well combined.
- Into pan, pour mixture and spread evenly.
- Bake 25 minutes (8x8-inch pan) or 20 minutes (9x9-inch pan). Let cool before frosting.
- Using football-shaped cookie cutter, cut out brownies.
- Using piping bag or plastic bag with corner cut off, pipe chocolate frosting to cover top of each football. (Note: Microwave frosting for a few seconds and stir for ease of piping.)
- With new piping bag (or plastic bag with corner cut off), pipe vanilla frosting lines for stitches.
Score the ingredients you’ll need!