Molly's Suds Sink Scrub™ Natural Sink Cleaner Citrus Description
- Always Safe for People & The Planet
- Citrus: A Cheering Clean of Sweet Lemongrass and Herbal Aroma
- Packaged in Refillable, Reusable, Recyclable Glass
- Made in the USA
Hate the chore of cleaning out a grimy, smelly sink? We’re right there with you. Make this task easier and faster with this gentle, aromatic Sink Scrub™.
Gently scrubs away tough dried food and grease
Helps buff out scratches on kitchen and bathroom surfaces
Trades stinky sink smells for a beautiful, nose-pleasing aroma
Helps gently remove stains from natural stone, ceramic, and porcelain
Made from naturally-derived ingredients that are safe for your skin, your sink, and the environment
Additional Ways to Use Sink Scrub™ Natural Sink Cleaner
Our Sink Scrub™ is one of our most versatile products. You can use it throughout your entire home! Here are our favorite ways to use Sink Scrub™ outside of the kitchen:
• Sprinkle in toilets and bathtubs to help you quickly scrub away mineral deposits, grime, and soap scum
• Scrub burned on grease in pots and pans. For best results, add a generous layer over the burned grease, then wet the powder thoroughly with white vinegar. Allow it to sit for up to 30 minutes, then wipe away!
• Generously sprinkle over carpet stains and odors. Allow it to sit for several hours before vacuuming up the powder and the odors!
• Sprinkle in smelly shoes or the bottom of your garbage can to eliminate odors.
Once you’ve run out of your Sink Scrub™, don’t forget to reuse the jar! Run it through the hot cycle in the dishwasher and reuse it for food storage. Pop in cotton balls for use in the bathroom. Repurpose into a homemade candle. Store bobby pins, thumbtacks, or crafting supplies. When you’re done reusing, recycle!
For shining surfaces every time:
Empty your sink of dishes. Remove any food particles stuck in the drain catch.
Sprinkle Sink Scrub™ onto the surface of the sink.
Roll up your sleeves, grab your scrub brush or sponge, and gently rub in circular movements.
Rinse with cool water, and step back to enjoy your spotlessly clean sink.
Pro tip: Drop 3-4 ice cubes down the sink, turn on your garbage disposal and rinse Sink Scrub™ off your sink surface. This will clean the blades and freshen the drain! Don’t forget — Sink Scrub™ can also be used in any DIY home cleaning recipe that calls for baking soda!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Derived from natural plant essences and oils.