Monograno Felicetti Organic Kamut Chiocciole Pasta Description
- Artisan-Produced in The Italian Alps Since 1908
- Organically Grown by Our Family Farmers
- Single Variety Ancient & Heritage Wheat for Unparalleled Al Dente Texture & Flavor
- Bronze Die Extruded for Perfect Mouthfeel
- Slow, Low Temperature Drying to Preserve the Wheat’s Goodness
- Never Overcooks, Sticks or Boils Over
Our Monograno pasta is uniquely made from a single special variety of wheat that’s ideal for the finest quality for discerning foodies. Regular semolina pasta is made from a blend of varieties to keep supply high and prices low. We use minimal processing with artisan milling within 24 hours of production. Our pure Alps spring water is essential to our quality. The pure warmed- mountain air dries our pasta gently. The result is Monograno, the choice of Michelin and other top chefs worldwide.
Kamut, the Khorosan variety of durum wheat is An ancient grain dating back several thousand years. When cooked releases a gentle fragrance of white flowers and pine nuts.
Pair Kamut With:
Cooks in Al Dente in just 10 Minutes
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||1 g||1%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||38 g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||7%|
|Total Sugars||2 g|
|Includes 0g of Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|