Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Laundry Detergent Peony Description
Aromatherapeutic Household Products
Creating Clean and Happy Homes Since 2001
Tough On Dirt and Grime • Gentle On Your Home
You can't ignore a Peony blossom. So bright & bold they fill gardens and homes with stunning color and a Fresh scent. Oh so nice.
• Concentrated Laundry Detergent formula is effective yet gentle on clothes, with 64 loads per bottle
• Contains plant-derived cleaning ingredients with dirt- and stain-fighting enzymes and other thoughtfully chosen ingredients
• Cruelty-free formula is not tested on animals
• Garden-fresh Peony is a heady floral scent that is bright and bold
We Make Effective, Trusted Formulas
Plant-Derived Cleaning Ingredients
Parabens & Phthalates
- Begin your laundry day by sorting clothes and linens.C
- Check for stains and items left in pockets (candy wrappers, lunch tickets, coins, etc.).
- Next, select the right water temperature. Use Hot water for whites, colorfast pastels and light prints. Use Warm water for permanent press clothes and jeans. Cold water works best for bright colors and fabrics that tend to fade.
- Add Laundry Detergent: 1/2 capful for an ordinary load, 3/4 capful for an extra-large or particularly filthy load of clothing. Don't worry, it's easy.
To remove stains:
Dab detergent directly on the stain when it’s still fresh and new.
Let set for 3-10 minutes; wash as directed. For really stubborn stains, re-apply the liquid before the garment is dry, then wash again.
Be sure to test for colorfastness on an inside seam.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Contains Fragrance Allergens
Caution: Eye irritant. Avoid eye contact. Keep out of reach of children and pets. If product gets in eyes, flush with water for 15 minutes. If swallowed, drink a glassful of water. Consult physician if irritation persists.