Nad's For Men Hair Removal Cream Description
- Hair Removal Cream For The body
- Fast-Action, 4-minute Formula
- Fast and Effective On: Chest, Back, Legs And Arms
- Contains Soothing Aloe Vera To Protect The Skin
- Lasts Longer Than Shaving
- Easy To Use
- 6.8-oz Body Hair Removal Cream
Nad's for Men Hair Removal Cream
FAST ACTING DEPILATORY CREAM FOR QUICK, PAINLESS HAIR REMOVAL AT HOME
Nad's for Men Hair Removal Cream delivers painless hair removal for men, with results that last longer than shaving. The extra strength cream is formulated especially for coarse body hair and is effective in as little as 4 minutes.
- Apply the cream generously to the area to be treated. Using your hand, smooth cream on to completely cover hair with a thick and even layer. Do not rub in.
- Leave cream on the area to be treated for at least 4 minutes. Using a soft cloth or tissue, test a small area for hair removal. If hair does not come away easily, leave the cream on for a few minutes without exceeding 10 minutes in total.
- Wipe cream and hair away with a tissue. Rinse treated area with water and dry.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Do not swallow.
- Store below 30°C.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not leave on skin for longer than 10 minutes.
- Wash hands after use.
- This product is alkaline and irritant. Prolonged or incorrect exposure may produce burns.
- Do not use on sunburnt, broken, inflamed or irritated skin; over warts, pimples, scars, moles or wounds; or if you have suffered an adverse reaction to hair removal creams in the past.
- Nad's for Men Hair Removal Cream has been designed for legs, arms, chest and back. It is not suitable for use on the face, scalp, eyes, eyebrows, ears, perennial or genital area.
- Following the directions for use, first test this product on a small patch of skin in the area you wish to treat. If after 24 hours there is no adverse reaction proceed with full application. If you experience any tingling or burning sensation during use, remove the cream immediately and rinse thoroughly with water. If this sensation persists, seek medical advice.
- After use always wait 24 hours before using antiperspirant, perfume or astringent lotion on the treated area.
Always wait 72 hours between applications.
- Avoid contact with jewellery as discolouring may occur.
- Contains Thioglycolate.
- Product may cause surfaces to become slippery. Ensure cream is rinsed thoroughly from shower surfaces.
First aid: If swallowed, contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre. If in eyes, flood with water for at least 15 minutes and contact a doctor.