Native Forest Organic Pineapple Crushed Description
Perfect for smoothies, toppings and baked goods.
Native Forest® Organic Pineapples are conscientiously grown and packed according to principles of organic agriculture. Our farmer families are proud to grow these delicious and healthful natural fruits, while promoting soil fertility and biodiversity using time-tested organic methods. At native Forest, we believe organic practices benefit the farmer, the food, the environment... and all of us.
We hand select ripe organic pineapples and crush the fruits in their own juice at the peak of freshness. That's why your family will love the great flavor of native Forest Organic Pineapple consistently sweet, tart and delicious.
The quality that you taste is only a hint of the care behind this and every Native Forest product. Enjoy!
Serving Suggestions: Organic Crushed Pineapple makes wonderful sherbet and delicious pineapple cobbler. Try it on your next sundae.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1/2 Cup (125 g)
Servings per Container: About 3
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
| Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||18 g||6%|
| Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
| Sugars||16 g|
|Protein Less than||1 g|
Other Ingredients: Organic pineapple, organic pineapple juice.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
No-Bake Piña Colada Cheesecake Cups
A perfect handheld dessert for parties and gatherings, these cool, creamy cheesecake cups can be whipped up ahead of time in under 30 minutes. Using mascarpone cheese along with whipping cream gives this dessert a light, mousse-like texture. Folded with sweet pineapple and a touch of coconut milk, it’s a tropical treat that tastes a whole lot like a piña colada! And that’s a good
No-Bake Piña Colada Cheesecake Cups
- 8 honey graham crackers (crushed into crumbs (1 cup))
- 4 Tbsp. unsalted butter (melted)
- 8 oz. mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream (chilled)
- 2 Tbsp. full-fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple
- Pineapple rings
- Maraschino cherries
- In medium bowl, mix together crushed graham crackers and melted butter until crumbs are fully moistened.
- In four 10 oz. dessert cups, divide butter/crackers mixture (about 3 tablespoons per cup). Press firmly and evenly in base. Set aside.
- In medium bowl, whisk together mascarpone cheese and sugar until sugar has completely dissolved. Set aside.
- Using stand mixer or hand mixer, whisk whipping cream 2-3 minutes until soft peaks form.
- Gently fold mascarpone/sugar mixture, coconut milk and crushed pineapples into whipped cream.
- Divide mixture between cups, leaving room for toppings.
- Top each with pineapple slice and maraschino cherry.
- Cover cups with plastic wrap, being careful not to touch toppings. Refrigerate for at least 3-4 hours to allow flavors to meld and filling to thicken.
- Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- For more texture in cheesecake, use finely chopped pineapple instead of puree.
- For denser cheesecake, replace mascarpone cheese with 8-oz. block of cream cheese.
- Leave out coconut milk if not desired.
- Recipe serves 4 when using 10-oz. dessert cups. Use smaller cups (6 or 8 oz.) to increase number of servings and decrease calories.
- Refrigerate up to two days.
Add the ingredients to your cart and chill a sweet treat!