Simple Truth® Organic Honey Graham Crackers Description
- Organically Grown
- Made with Real Honey
- No Preservatives
- USDA Organic
Crackers Made for Savvy Snackers!
Q: What makes our line of organic crackers such a wise snack choice?
A: Our Simply Truth Organic™ Honey Graham Crackers are made with real honey and are free from artificial flavors and high fructose corn syrup. Snack with impunity.
It's the Simple Truth
Easy to find, understand and afford, Simple Truth from Kroger makes enjoying organic, natural and wellness products simply...better. All items are Free From 101+ artificial preservatives and ingredients so you can feel better about the delicious goodness that's in the food you serve your family.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 2 Crackers (31 g)
Servings per Container: About 13
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||4 g||5%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||24 g||9%|
| Dietary Fiber Less than||1 g||3%|
| Total Sugars||7 g|
| Includes 7g Added Sugars||13%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
Other Ingredients: Organic wheat flour, organic sugar, organic high oleic sunflower oil and/or organic high oleic safflower oil, and/or organic canola oil, organic whole wheat flour, organic honey, organic molasses, contains less than 2% of each of the following: organic cane syrup, sea salt, baking soda, ammonium bicarbonate, cream of tartar.
Contains: wheat. May Contain: milk, eggs, soy.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
No-Bake Piña Colada Cheesecake Cups
A perfect handheld dessert for parties and gatherings, these cool, creamy cheesecake cups can be whipped up ahead of time in under 30 minutes. Using mascarpone cheese along with whipping cream gives this dessert a light, mousse-like texture. Folded with sweet pineapple and a touch of coconut milk, it’s a tropical treat that tastes a whole lot like a piña colada! And that’s a good
No-Bake Piña Colada Cheesecake Cups
- 8 honey graham crackers (crushed into crumbs (1 cup))
- 4 Tbsp. unsalted butter (melted)
- 8 oz. mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream (chilled)
- 2 Tbsp. full-fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple
- Pineapple rings
- Maraschino cherries
- In medium bowl, mix together crushed graham crackers and melted butter until crumbs are fully moistened.
- In four 10 oz. dessert cups, divide butter/crackers mixture (about 3 tablespoons per cup). Press firmly and evenly in base. Set aside.
- In medium bowl, whisk together mascarpone cheese and sugar until sugar has completely dissolved. Set aside.
- Using stand mixer or hand mixer, whisk whipping cream 2-3 minutes until soft peaks form.
- Gently fold mascarpone/sugar mixture, coconut milk and crushed pineapples into whipped cream.
- Divide mixture between cups, leaving room for toppings.
- Top each with pineapple slice and maraschino cherry.
- Cover cups with plastic wrap, being careful not to touch toppings. Refrigerate for at least 3-4 hours to allow flavors to meld and filling to thicken.
- Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- For more texture in cheesecake, use finely chopped pineapple instead of puree.
- For denser cheesecake, replace mascarpone cheese with 8-oz. block of cream cheese.
- Leave out coconut milk if not desired.
- Recipe serves 4 when using 10-oz. dessert cups. Use smaller cups (6 or 8 oz.) to increase number of servings and decrease calories.
- Refrigerate up to two days.
Add the ingredients to your cart and chill a sweet treat!