Pamela's Products Gluten-Free Honey Grahams Honey Description
Enjoy the traditional taste of a honey graham cracker, but without the gluten! Pamela's delicious Gluten-Free Graham Crackers are great for snacking ,dunking, ice cream sandwiches, s'mores, pie crusts and desserts. Yum!
Sandwich one toasted marshmallow and square of chocolate between two graham crackers. To use a microwave, place mashmallow on a large square of parchment paper or a greased plate. Cook for approximately 10-15 seconds on high. Marshmallow will puff and become sticky. Warning: marshmallow can burn then hot. Place one chocolate square on top of one Pamela's Graham, top with melted marshmallow, and then top with 2nd cracker. Let sandwich sit for 1 minute for marshmallow to cool down and chocolate to start melting.
Crust for Pies or Cheesecake
1 Box Pamela's Grahams (1 3/4 cups) • 6 Tbsp Butter (melted) • 4 Tbsp Sugar
Crush cookies into crumbs in a plastic bag with rolling pin or in food processor. Mix with melted butter and sugar and press into lightly sprayed 9-inch pie pan. for a crust bottom use a 9-inch spring form pan. Follow baking directions for your favorite cheesecake or pie recipe. For no-bake pies, bake crust for 10 to 12 minutes at 350°, cool, and then fill with pie filling, pudding or ice cream.
Ice Cream Sandwiches
A new take on ice cream sandwiches using a graham instead of a cookie! Place dollops of softened ice cream between two Pamela's Grahams and press together. Wrap, and then refreeze before eating. Grahams will soften the longer the sandwich is in the freezer.
Gluten, wheat, egg, artificial additives, hydrogenated oils or trans fats.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 2 Pieces (36 g)
Servings per Container: 6
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||8 g||10%|
| Saturated Fat||4 g||20%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||26 g||9%|
| Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
| Total Sugars||9 g|
| Includes Added Sugars||9 g||18%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
Other Ingredients: Butter (cream, salt), brown sugar, brown rice flour, sorghum flour, white rice flour, tapioca starch, gluten-free oat bran, molasses, honey, gluten-free natural flavors, baking soda, sea salt, grainless & aluminum-free baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, potato starch, sodium bicarbonate), xanthan gum, cinnamon.
Allergy information: contains milk.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
No-Bake Mango Pie With Edible Flowers
Planning dessert? Forget the oven! This no-bake mango pie recipe is a delicious summer sweet that requires little hands-on time. Purée a filling of mango, sweetened condensed milk, cream cheese and cardamom powder. Pour the vibrant filling into a freshly crumbled graham cracker crust. Freeze the filling and garnish with edible flowers and fresh mango pieces. No one needs to know this show-stopping pie is four simple ingredients! Serve straight from the freezer after a spicy meal or a hot day.
No-Bake Mango Pie With Edible Flowers
- 12 honey graham cracker sheets (crushed into crumbs (1-1/2 cups))
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter (melted)
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1 can (14 oz. ) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup mango purée (1-2 mangos)
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2-1 tsp. cardamom powder (optional)
- Edible flowers
- Mango (chopped into tiny pieces)
- Line 9-inch pie pan with parchment paper or grease with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, mix together crushed graham crackers, melted butter and salt until crumbs are completely moistened.
- Press crumbs into pie pan using base of a measuring cup to flatten evenly on bottom and along sides of pan. Place in freezer.
- To make filling, combine condensed milk, mango purée, cardamom powder and cream cheese in blender. Pulse until well combined.
- Pour filling into chilled crust.
- Freeze pie until firm, about 7-8 hours. Once frozen, loosely cover with plastic or wax wrap.
- Keep pie frozen until ready to serve.
- Decorate with mango bits and/or edible flowers.
- My favorite mangoes to use for this recipe are sweet and non-fibrous. For those in the U.S., buy either Ataulfo, Kent or Keitt.
- If using homemade mango purée, run pulp through a sieve to remove fibers.
- If using store-bought pie crust, use 2 cups mango purée instead of 1.
- Grab spices, sweeteners and more at Vitacost.com.