Native Forest Organic Premium Coconut Cream Unsweetened Description
To make Native Forest® Organic Coconut Cream, we press the meat of fresh organic coconuts. yielding an oil-rich extract, and mix with filtered water and a tiny amount (< 1%) of organic guar gum from the guar plant. Boasting over 20% coconut fat, organic Coconut Cream lends rich and creamy goodness to soups, curries, sauces, desserts and beverages.
Serving Suggestions: Chill, then whip until frothy. It makes a delicious topping for fruit pies, cobblers and puddings.
Shake well before using. Refrigerate remaining contents in glass or plastic container - enjoy within 4 days.
Coconut cream naturally separates and solidifies when cold. Place container in a bowl of hot water. Stir well to restore its smooth consistency.
GMOs and Gluten.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 2 Tbsp. (30 mL)
Servings per Container: About 5
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||6 g||8%|
| Saturated Fat||5 g||25%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate less than||1 g||0%|
| Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
| Total Sugars less than||1 g|
| Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
Other Ingredients: Organic coconut cream (organic coconut, filtered water, organic guar gum), coconut cream is a gluten free food.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Creamy Vegan Pumpkin Soup
Delight every one of your guests this season with a few healthy tweaks to a classic pumpkin soup recipe. Create a plant-based version that’s as rich and velvety as the one Grandma lovingly made, but more inclusive of everyone’s dietary choices. This feel-good soup recipe replaces heavy cream with coconut milk and adds garlic, ginger, thyme and the sweet surprise of maple syrup. A swirl of coconut cream and a sprinkle of toasted pumpkins seeds perfectly finish this pretty crowd-pleaser.
Creamy Vegan Pumpkin Soup
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium yellow onion (diced)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- Pinch ground ginger
- ½ tsp. red pepper flakes (to taste)
- 3 cups canned pumpkin (or butternut squash puree)
- 1 15-oz. can full-fat coconut milk
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- Toasted pumpkin seeds
- full-fat coconut cream (or cashew cream)
- In large pot, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; Cook about 5 minutes, stirring, until softened.
- Add salt, pepper, thyme, ginger and red pepper flakes. Cook for 1 minute, until fragrant.
- Stir in pumpkin, coconut milk, broth and maple syrup. Bring to simmer.
- With immersion blender, puree until smooth. (Note: If using regular blender, be careful transferring hot soup. Transfer to blender in small amounts. Return to pot afterward to reheat.)
- Serve hot with toppings of choice.
Gather up the ingredients you’ll need!