Native Forest Organic Unsweetened Coconut Milk Simple Description
On the fertile island nation of Sri Lanka, dedicated farmers tend thousands of acres of organic coconut palms. Organic stewardship enhances biodiversity and nurtures the overall ecology of the region. We press the meat of fresh organic coconuts, yielding an oil-rich extract we blend with pure, filtered water- nothing more. Delicious in soups, curries, sauces, desserts and beverages, it lends its creamy goodness to smoothies, non-dairy treats and classic regional dishes.
Shake well before using. Refrigerate remaining contents in a glass or plastic container- enjoy within 4 days.
Gluten and GMOs
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1/3 Cup (80 mL)
Servings per Container: 5
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||14 g||18%|
| Saturated Fat||12 g||60%|
| Trans Fat||0 g||*|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||1%|
| Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
| Total Sugars||1 g|
| Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Protein less than||1 g|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
*Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients: Organic coconut milk (organic coconut, filtered water).
Coconut milk is a gluten free food.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
View printable version
Thai Chicken & Coconut Curry Pho
What’s better as the days turn colder than a bowl of hot soup with a fragrant steam curling up to welcome you? Maybe one with Asian flavors? Yes, that’ll do the trick! This Vietnamese and Thai fusion pho is layered with spice from red curry paste, a slight sourness from lime juice, and even a little sweetness from coconut milk and sunflower butter. Made gluten-free with brown rice noodles, it’s a comforting escape that’s easy enough for any night of the week!
Thai Chicken & Coconut Curry Pho
- 1 pkg. Explore Cuisine Brown Rice Pad Thai Noodles
- 8 cups water
- 2 Tbsp. avocado oil
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 2 green onions (diced)
- 1 lb. organic chicken breasts (cut into 1-in. chunks)
- 1 red pepper (diced)
- 1 pouch Mike’s Organic Curry Love Red Thai Curry Paste
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp. Nutiva Coconut Sugar
- 1 Tbsp. SunButter Sunflower Seed Butter
- 1/2 cup Sproud Plant-Based Milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable stock
- Fresh lime juice
- Fresh cilantro (chopped)
- In stock pot, bring water to boil and add noodles. Cook for 3 minutes. Drain and set aside. (Note: Noodles will finish cooking when added to curry later.)
- In large sauté pan with oil over medium heat, sauté garlic and onion until golden, about 3 minutes.
- Add chicken and cook until white, about 3 minutes. Add red pepper and any other veggies desired, and cook until veggies begin to soften, about 4 minutes.
- To sauté pan, add curry paste, coconut milk, SunButter, coconut sugar, vegetable stock and plant-based milk. Stir until well combined. Cook, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in noodles and combine well. Remove from heat.
- Ladle into bowls, garnish with cilantro and lime and serve immediately.
Get the ingredients you need!