Natural Balance Happy Camper® Kava Kava Root Extract Description
This concentrated extract of the kava kava root provides exact, measured levels of key components called kavalactones. Kava Kava extract may help provide nutritive support for soothing your nerves and relaxing your muscles without making you sleepy. Put your worries behind you with Kava Kava.
South Pacific islanders traditionally consume the herb kava kava as a beverage to support healthy relaxation and socialization. For more than 3.000 years the peoples of Tahiti, Fiji, and Vanuatu have enjoyed this plant's remarkable benefits.
Kava's active compounds are called kavalactones which may support important neurotransmitters and thus have relaxing effects on the muscles and central nervous system.
Consuming Kava Kava typically produces feelings of peace, contentment, and relaxations. Kava Kava root extract is intended to provide nutritive support for a calm cheerful mood and clear mental focus.
Use only as directed. Take one vegetarian capsule daily with a meal or a glass of water.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 60
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Kava Kava (Piper methysticum) (root extract)
Guaranteed 70 mg (30%) kavalactones)
*Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, cellulose, Vegetable Cellulose (Capsule), and Magnesium Stearate.
The US FDA advises that a potential risk of rare, but severe, liver injury may be associated with kava-containing dietary supplements. Ask a healthcare professional if you have or have had liver problems, frequently use alcoholic beverages or take any medication. Stop use and see a doctor if you develop symptims that may signal liver problems, including jaundice (yellowing of theskin or whites of they eyes) and brown urine. Other nonspecific symptoms can include nausea, vomiting, light-colored stools, unusual tiredness, weakness, stomach or abdominal pain, and loss of appetite.
Not for use by persons under 18 or by pregnant or lactating women. Not for use with alcoholic beverages. Excessive use, or use with products that cause drowsiness, may impair your ability ot operate a vehicle or heavy equipment.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Staycations Don't Have to be Boring! 21 Ideas Your Kids Will Love
Vacations are awesome, that’s a non-negotiable fact, but the cost associated with them can be a real downer. If your budget is tight or you just don’t feel like emptying out the kids’ college funds for a weekend at the beach, set yourself up for some fine family fun with a staycation. Stifle those groans because as cheesy as they sound, staycations, when done right, are a blissfully inexpensive way to bring a little rest and relaxation right into your own backyard.
Come up with a plan as a family to make your staycation a real vacation away from the daily obligations and responsibilities. Are you going to use computers and tablets (word of advice: don’t) or watch TV outside of designated family time? Will you cook or order in? Get together your supplies and take care of the typical household chores in advance so you don’t fall into the trap of doing laundry or paying bills while you’re supposed to be chilling out with some chocolate covered frozen bananas and your feet in a blow up pool.
Set your Out of Office email reply and tell your friends you’re not going to be reachable for a few days. Write out a schedule of events – even if it just says “hang out with the fam” – so that you don’t fall into the same routine as always, and then get to staycationing. Wondering what to do with yourself during your time off but not away? Here is a list of ideas to get you started but let your imagination run wild and then get your stay-cation on.
- Go backyard camping under the stars
- Have a pajama party in the family room
- Stay in the same room as always but without the alarm clock
- Let the kids make forts in their bedroom and roll out sleeping bags
- Curate a collection of board games or card games that everyone can play
- Rent new movies or pull out some family favorites for a movie night
- Have a family talent show
- Hold a video game championship tournament
- Tell ghost stories (as long as no one will have nightmares)
- Binge watch a show together
- Compile menus from new restaurants in town and try a different one each night
- Make waffles and pancakes ahead of time and freeze them for quick breakfast
- Eat Al Fresco (weather permitting) for a change of scenery
- Plan to make the favorite meal of each family member
- Make an ice cream sundae bar with all the topics your heart desires
- Pop a paper umbrella in your smoothies (or adult beverage) for a festive feel
- Go Geocaching and see what you find
- Hit up community events like concerts in the park, festivals, or city celebrations
- Turn your backyard into a tropical oasis with a plastic pool and solar garden lights
- Visit museums, observatories, historical centers, and planetariums
- Attend a high school, college, or professional sporting event
- See a play at the community theater