Nature's All Foods Organic Freeze Dried Raw Banana Description
- USDA Organic
- Gluten Free
- Fair Trade
This healthy and delicious snack is the lastest treasure discovered by Terry for Natierra on his quest for quality in the spirit of adventure. He creates meaningful partnerships with the people who care for the fruit before it's presented to you as sweet, crunchy, freeze-dried, anytime snack. At home or on the go, Natierra's freeze-dried fruit are perfect as a:
• Cereal topper
• Office snack
• Lunchbox treat
GMOs and Gluten.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 oz (30 g)
Servings per Container: 2.5
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
| Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||27 g||9%|
| Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
| Sugars||20 g|
Other Ingredients: Organic and fair trade certified bananas, citric acid to preserve the freshness. This bag contains the equivalent of 10 oz of fresh Bananas.
Allergy Info: Packed in a facility that also handles nuts, soy, milk, wheat and tree nuts.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Even without the dramatic tableside fire display, this gourmet dessert is a showstopper. Bananas are sautéed in a naturally sweetened caramel sauce and served under a scoop of vegan-friendly ice cream for a dessert that’s impressive in flavor and presentation. Best of all, it’s made without any dairy or refined sugar, so anyone can enjoy it – and we think they’ll love it a bunch
- 2 organic bananas (peeled and cut into 4 pieces each)
- 2 Tbsp. Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil with Buttery Flavor
- 3 Tbsp. coconut sugar
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. nutmeg
- 1 tsp. Sunbutter Natural Sunflower Butter
- 2 tsp. rum
- 2 scoops vanilla nice cream
- In medium skillet over medium-low heat, melt coconut oil. Cook coconut sugar, maple syrup, cinnamon and nutmeg, stirring, 1 minute. Stir in sunflower seed butter; continue cooking 1 minute, until bubbly and thickened.
- Add bananas, turning them until completely coated with sauce. Very carefully pour rum in, making sure not to drip any on the stove or sides of pan.
- Continue cooking, stirring and flipping bananas, until sauce thickens and bananas become tender, about 3 minutes.
- To serve, top with ice cream and remaining sauce.
Add the ingredients to your cart and order now!