Nature's Way Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies Apple Description
Apple cider vinegar has long been used in culinary practices. Now you can experience its acidic properties, thanks to Nature's Way® Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies, made with 500 mg organic apple cider vinegar per serving. These delicious apple flavored gummies are certified organic, making them a wholesome choice for your daily routine.
Adults chew 2 gummies one to three times daily, preferably with food.
Yeast-derived ingredients, wheat, dairy, eggs, or peanuts.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 2 Gummies
Servings per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g||2%|
| Total Sugars||3 g|
| Includes 3g Added Sugars||6%|
|Organic Apple Cider Vinegar||500 mg||*|
*Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients: Organic tapioca syrup, organic cane sugar, purified water, pectin, organic natural flavor, sodium citrate, organic sunflower oil, organic fruit juice color, citric acid, organic carnauba wax.
If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies
These sweet little gummies
have a powerful ingredient that could boost your health. That’s right, apple cider vinegar
is the star of this show! People are turning to apple cider vinegar in the form of gummies lately. With this simple apple cider vinegar gummies recipe, you can control your ingredients and save a few bucks. Find a fun silicone mold, follow these simple instructions and you’ll have 250 gummies to freeze and enjoy for up to three months.
Homemade Apple Cider Gummies
- 2/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup pure honey
- 2-1/3 cups water
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 4 packets (about 7 grams) original unflavored gelatin ( )
- In mixing bowl, combine vinegar, honey, water and cinnamon. Stir until well combined.
- In medium saucepan, heat 3 cups of mixture over medium heat.
- Bring to slow boil and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- While mixture boils, stir gelatin into bowl with remaining room-temperature mixture. Let sit 2-3 minutes.
- Pour in hot mixture and stir for 5 minutes. Let cool 2-3 minutes.
- Evenly distribute mixture into silicone molds of choice and freeze for 30 minutes.
- Remove gummies from molds and store in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Grab these ingredients and more at Vitacost.com.