NaturesPlus Collagen Peptides Description
Clean • Pure • Optimized ~ Don't Settle for Non-Hydrolyzed Collagen!
I | II | III | IV | V | X Types of Natural Collagen
GMO Independently Certified
Look and feel your beset with NaturesPlus Collagen Peptides. Boost the health of your hair, skin, nails, joints, immune system and much more with the power of collagen protein peptides.
NaturesPlus Collagen Peptides provides the highest quality Collagen available:
• Sourced from Grass-Fed Beef, Wild-Caught Cod, Cage-Free Chicken and Eggshell Membrane. Clean, sustainable ingredients are the best choice of collagen sources.
• These 6 major Collagen Types (I, II, III, IV, V & X) provide a complete and powerful profile delivering exceptional whole body benefits.
Superior Source Hydrolyzed Collagen with Collagen Digesting Enzymes to maximize absorption.
Full Spectrum Collagen provides whole body results:
• Type I - Skin Elasticity
• Type II - Joints and Immune System
• Type III - Skin, Blood Vessels, Vital Organs
• Type IV - Cell Health and Growth
• Type V - Skin, Tendons and Immune System
• Type X - Joints, Bones, Muscles and Hair
» Soft Skin
» Strong Nails
» Hair Growth
» Gut Health
» Joint Relief
Clean Ingredients, Clean Taste
Add 1 scoop (10.5 g) or 2 scoops (21 g) of Collagen Peptides powder to 8 fl oz of water, juice or a hot or cold liquid or recipe of your choice.
NaturesPlus' superior collagen forms mix quickly and easily. No blender is required!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Hydrolyzed Grass-Fed Beef Collagen, Fish Collagen, Chicken Collagen and Eggshell Membrane Collagen Concentrate (includes Types I, II, III, IV, V, X)||10 g||*|
|Collagen Enzymes - Collagen Boosting Enzyme Blend|
(Collagenase [Proteases, Serrapeptase])
Not to be used as the sole source of dietary calories.
Notice: This product is sold by weight, not volume, therefore setting of contents may occur during shipping and handling.