NaturesPlus Collagen Peptides Powder Chocolate Description
I | II | III | IV | V | X Types of Natural Collagen
Certified Non GMO
Grass Fed • Sustainably Caught • Cage-Free Chicken • Eggshell Membrane
Look and feel your best with NaturesPlus Chocolate Collagen Peptides. Boost the health of your hair, skin, nails, joints, immune system and much more with the power of collagen protein peptides in a delicious vanilla flavor you'll love!
NaturesPlus Chocolate Collagen Peptides Provide the highest quality Collagen available:
• Sourced from Grass-Fed, Wild-Caught Cod, Cage-Free Chicken and Eggshell Membrane. Clean, sustainable ingredients are the best choice of collagen sources.
• These 6 major Collagen Types (I, II, III, IV, V & X) provide a powerful profile delivering exceptional whole body benefits.
Superior Source Hydrolyzed Collagen with Collagen Digesting Enzymes to maximize absorption.
Full Spectrum Collagen provides whole body results:
• Type I - Skin Elasticity
• Type II - Joints and Immune System
• Type III - Skin, Blood Vessels, Vital Organs
• Type IV - Cell Health and Growth
• Type V - Skin, Tendons and Immune System
• Type X - Joints, Bones, Muscles and Hair
NaturesPlus Chocolate Collagen Peptides
Clean • Pure • Optimized
Don't settle for non-hydrolyzed collagen!
Clean Ingredients, Clean Taste
Add 26g (2 heaping scoops) of Chocolate Collagen Peptide powder to 8 fl oz of water or juice, or to recipe of your choice.
NaturesPlus's superior collagen forms mix quickly and easily. No blender required!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||<1%|
|Hydrolyzed Grass-Fed Beef Collagen, Fish Collagen, Chicken Collagen and Eggshell Membrane Collagen Concentrate (includes Types I, II, III, IV, V, X)||20 g||*|
|Collagen Enzymes - Collagen Boosting Enzyme (Protease)||20 mg||*|
|Typical Amino Acid Profile Per 26g Serving|
|Glutamic Acid||2074 mg|
|Aspartic Acid||1196 mg|
Contains eggs and fish.
Not to be used as the sole source of dietary calories or protein.