NaturVet Emotional Support Daily Calming Aid 24-7 Support for Dogs Description
Daily Calming Aid 24/7 Support
Barking | Howling | Pacing
Licking | Digging | Stress
Veterinarian Formulated & Recommended
For use in dogs over the age of 12 weeks.
Emotional Support contains a blend of botanical ingredients that help to promote 24/7 normal, calm behavior if given on a daily basis. Works great for separation anxiety, unwanted behavior, stress, and general nervousness.
• Veterinarian formulated and recommended for use in dogs over the age of 12 weeks
• Recommended for long term, 24/7 calming support
• Helps to maintain a normal and relaxed disposition
• Supports balanced behavior and normal emotional balance
• Works great for separation anxiety, unwanted behavior, stress and general nervousness
• Helps to maintain contentment during separation, travel, and tension caused by changes in daily routine
Directions For Use: (Twice Daily)
Up to 50 lbs. 1 soft chews
51 lbs. and over 2 soft chews
Responses to supplements may vary by animal.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Magnesium Aspartate||158 mg|
|Passion Flower||131 mg|
|Oyster Shell||105 mg|
|Ginkgo Biloba||26 mg|
|Dan Shen||11 mg|
|Thiamine (Vitamin B1)||5 mg|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||5 mg|
|Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6)||5 mg|
If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset. Do not use with MAO inhibitors/sedatives. Use with caution with ACE inhibitors, NSAID's, and aspirin. Use with caution in animals with pre-existing bleeding disorders. Should not be used prior to surgery.