Navitas Organics Acai Powder Description
Premium Plant-Based Superfood
Amazon Beauty Berry
Deep Wild Berry Taste
USDA Organic • Non-GMO Project Verified
Kosher • Vegan
20 Calories • Plant Omegas • Freeze Dried
Go after each day with passion and drive.
Super-simple, super-nutritious superfoods give you the energy you need to live each day to the fullest.
In fact, Navitas (Nuh-vee-tus) is Latin for 'energy.' We search the globe for the highest-quality organic superfoods to keep you energized. What's more, we work hard to power the positive in all we do as a company, celebrating healthy foods and supporting sustainable causes.
Navitas. Live Life Positive.™
Acai: Amazon Beauty Berry
Boost • Top • Stir
• Acai Bowl: 4 Tbs Acai Powder, 2 Bananas, 1 Cup Almond milk, Ice, Blend
Storage Information: Refrigeration recommended.
GMOs, gluten, BPA.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 tsp. (3 g)
Servings per Container: About 38
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g||*|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||0%|
| Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
| Total Sugars||0 g|
| Includes 0% Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
† Contains 4mg of Anthocyanins per serving.
‡ Contains 12mg of Omega-3, 160mg Omega-6, 680mg Omega-9 per serving.
*Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients: Certified organic acai powder (euterpe oleracea mart).
Product of Brazil.
Refrigeration recommended. Oxygen absorber included in package (DO NOT EAT).
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Naturally Colored Coconut-Almond Bites
Taste the rainbow? Because of those potentially harmful artificial colors and flavors, you’ll say no thanks. Luckily, this recipe for chocolate-coated coconut-almond bites is made with natural food dyes instead of those other additives you’d much rather avoid. Acai, turmeric and spirulina stain shredded coconut for a tasty, all-natural treat.
30-35 raw almonds
20 oz. chocolate, melted
3 cups shredded coconut, divided
1 tsp. acai powder
1/3 tsp. spirulina powder
1/3 tsp. turmeric powder
3 Tbsp. agave or maple syrup, divided
Coconut flour, as needed
Water, as needed to blend
- In three separate bowls, divide coconut and agave equally (1 cup and 1 Tbsp. respectively). Add acai powder to one bowl, spirulina to the second and turmeric to the third. Mix together contents of each bowl to create three separate colors (purple, blue and yellow). Add a bit of water or coconut flour if necessary to combine. The texture should be smooth and stick together.
- On a large parchment-lined baking sheet or in small silicon molds, portion out coconut mixture, using about a tablespoon for each. When finished, place molds or baking sheet in freezer for about 5 minutes.
- Remove colorful coconut bites from freezer and dip each into melted chocolate with a fork and cover completely. Tap on side of bowl to remove excess chocolate. Place bites back on parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Before the chocolate hardens, place an almond on top of each bite and, with a spoon, carefully coat with more chocolate. (Alternatively, you can add the almond to the center of the coconut mixture, but this will make it fall apart more easily, so dip carefully.)
- Place almond-topped coconut bite in fridge or freezer to set. In the fridge, this will take about 2 hours.
- While coating coconut bites with chocolate, you might need to keep the ones you’re not using in the freezer. If they start to warm, they will fall apart.
- Want more color? Try beet powder for a pink mixture and matcha for green.