Navitas Organics Goji Berries Description
Premium Plant-Based Superfood
High in Antioxidants (Vit A)
Mildly Sweet & Savory
Unsulfured & Gently Dried
USDA Organic • Non-GMO Project Verified
Kosher • Vegan
110 Calories • No Added Sugar • Vitamin A (140% DV)
Go after each day with passion and drive.
Super-simple, super-nutritious superfoods give you the energy you need to live each day to the fullest.
In fact, Navitas (Nuh-vee-tus) is Latin for 'energy.' We search the globe for the highest-quality organic superfoods to keep you energized. What's more, we work hard to power the positive in all we do as a company, celebrating healthy foods and supporting sustainable causes.
Navitas. Live Life Positive.™
Goji: An Ancient Chinese Tradition
Snack • Blend • Top
Snack On or Add To:
• Trail Mix & Yogurt
• Salads & Other Recipes
Storage Information: Refrigeration not required. Store in a cool, dark, dry place.
GMOs, gluten, BPA.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 3 Tbsp. (30 g)
Servings per Container: About 4
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||23 g||8%|
| Dietary Fiber||4 g||14%|
| Total Sugars||13 g|
| Includes 0g Added Sugar||0 g||0%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
|Vitamin A||1282 mcg||140%|
Other Ingredients: Certified organic goji berries (lycium barbarum).
Product of China.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Vegan Goji Berry Cookie Dough Truffles
Pure bliss is biting into one of these chocolate cookie dough truffles. Made with just six ingredients (and three of them are superfoods), these tasty treats are free of dairy, eggs and gluten. And believe it or not, you probably have most of the ingredients in your pantry right now. Prepare a tray to bring to your next summer party or keep a batch in the freezer for when your sweet tooth calls (it's a guilt-free snack, woo-hoo!).
Prep time: 20 minutes
Freezer time: 1 hour
Yields around 28 truffles
2 cups Vitacost Organic Whole Raw Cashews
4 Tbsp. Vitacost Organic Grade B Maple Syrup
3 Tbsp. goji berries
3/4 tsp. vanilla extract
Pinch of salt
7 oz. chocolate chips
1 Tbsp. goji berries, chopped
1. Line baking sheet with parchment or wax paper. In blender, combine cookie dough ingredients until dough forms; around 45 seconds.
2. Scoop out 1.5-2 teaspoons dough and use hands to roll into ball. Arrange on lined baking sheet. Repeat until all dough is used. Freeze for 30 minutes.
3. A few minutes before removing cookie dough from freezer, melt chocolate chips in double boiler, stirring until melted.
4. Remove cookie dough balls from freezer. Using two forks to dip, thoroughly coat each ball in chocolate and place back on baking sheet. Sprinkle with a few pieces of chopped goji berries. (Chocolate should take 1-2 minutes to harden.) Repeat with remaining balls.
5. Place baking sheet back in freezer for additional 20-30 minutes. Once hardened, they’re ready to eat!
For more of Maria's yummy recipes and healthy eating tips, visit mariamarlowe.com.