Navitas Organics Turmeric Powder Description
Premium Plant-Based Superfood
Sourced for High Curcumin
Warm Soothing Flavor
Wellness + Pantry Essential
Non-GMO Project Verified
Superfood Promise: Using the most health-boosting plant in the world, we promise our superfoods are organic, nutrient-dense & handled with care at every step.
Turmeric: Ancient Ayruvedic Medicine
Curcumin: Powerful System Balancer.
Add Black Pepper: Supports Absorption
Go after each day with passion and drive.
Super-simple, super-nutritious superfoods give you the energy you need to live each day to the fullest.
In fact, Navitas (Nuh-vee-tus) is Latin for "energy." We search the globe for the highest-quality organic superfoods to keep you energized. What's more, we work hard to power the positive in all we do as a company. Celebrating healthy foods and supporting sustainable causes.
Navitas. Live Life Positive.™
Per 5g Serving:
Vital Nutrient Boost
Low Temp Dried
Blend • Stir • Boost
Refrigeration not required. Store in a cool, dry place.
Serving Suggestion: 1 serving per day.
Golden Milk Recipe: 8oz nut milk, 1/2 tsp turmeric, 1/8 tsp ginger, 1 tsp coconut oil, pinch of pepper. Blend warm, sweeten to taste.
Gluten, GMOs, BPA.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 2 Tsp. (5 g)
Servings per Container: About 45
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||1%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||1%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||1%|
| Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
| Total Sugars||0 g|
| Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
Other Ingredients: Certified organic turmeric powder (curcuma longa).
Navitas OrganicTurmeric Powder contains over 40% higher Curcumin per serving as compared to an organic competitor (based on third party lab analysis).
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Coconut Lime Skillet Chicken & Broccoli
This coconut-lime chicken is so flavorful that you can’t be unchanged by it. Seriously. In 30 minutes, it brings a taste of Thailand to your table that you’ll want to revisit again and again. Better for you than take-out, it’s free of dairy (and gluten) and made with only real, wholesome ingredients. A generous squeeze of fresh lime adds a burst of brightness to the rich coconut milk, making the creamy sauce super refreshing, not heavy. You’ll love the perfect balance in this crave-worthy, satisfying meal.
Coconut Lime Skillet Chicken & Broccoli
- 3 skinless/boneless chicken breasts (cut in half if needed)
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 white onion (chopped)
- 3 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1/2 red chili (seeds removed and diced)
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk (solid part only)
- 1 Tbsp. avocado oil
- 1/2 tsp. turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp. chili flakes
- 1 lime (juiced)
- Fresh cilantro (chopped)
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1 tsp. corn starch
- Salt and pepper
- Season chicken breast with salt and pepper.
- In large skillet over medium-high heat, heat avocado oil. Add chicken and cook 2-3 minutes until browned; flip and brown 2 more minutes. Remove chicken from pan.
- In same pan, sauté onion in oil for 2 minutes. Add garlic and bell pepper; sauté 2 more minutes. Add turmeric, pinch of salt and pepper and mix well for 1 minute.
- Add chicken broth, coconut milk, lime juice, some little chopped cilantro, chili flakes, corn starch and pinch of salt. Mix well and bring to boil for 2 minutes.
- Add chicken back to pan; lower heat to simmer. Stir in broccoli. Cover and cook 5 minutes; flip chicken and cook 5 more minutes. Taste sauce and adjust seasoning as needed.
Add the ingredients to your cart and get saucy.