NOW Foods Solutions Sweet Almond Oil Description
Conditon: For skin in need of clean and natural nourishment, as a moisturizer or for massage.
Solution: Almond Oil is an natural oil that's perfect for nourishing and reviving any skin type. Almond Oil is easily absorbed and won't clog pores, promoting clear, soft, healthy skin. This natural skin-nourishing oil is idea for the entire body. Almond Oil is an natural oil derived from pressed almonds. Vegetable-derived oils date back to Biblical times, when they were mixed with fragrant herbs to create traditional ointments.
NOW® Solutions is the next step in the evolution of personal care products. This comprehensive natural line encompasses anti-aging moisturizers and serums, bath and body gels, shampoos and conditioners, oral care, skin care, and essential oils, all of which are formulated with the finest functional ingredients from around the world. NOW® Solutions products avoid harsh chemicals and synthetic ingredients in all of our formulations, to provide a more natural product line.
Suggested Use: Work several drops between your palms and massage into the desired area. For the face, after cleansing, massage 3-5 drops of 100% Pure Almond Oil into your skin, paying particular attention to the area around your eyes.
The almond oil contained in this product is considered food grade.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: Prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
3 DIY Beauty Gifts You Can Make With Coconut Oil
Fellow coconut oil junkies, this one’s for you. Lug out that mega-sized jar and crank up the holiday tunes. With just a few simple ingredients and some basic crafty know-how, you can make lusciously moisturizing, tropically tantalizing, Pinterest-worthy gifts for all the beauty lovers on your list (and keep some for yourself, too!). Here are three of our favorite DIY coconut oil body beautifiers—which just happen to look fabulous in jars with bows smacked on top.
Coconut & Pink Grapefruit Bath Salts
1 Tbsp. coconut oil
3 cups pink Himalayan crystal salts
15 drops pink grapefruit essential oil
- Pour salt into a large bowl.
- Pour in coconut oil and essential oil and stir well to combine.
- Store bath salts inan airtight jar.
- To use, add ½ to 1 cup of salts to running bath and let dissolve before enjoying your scented soak!
Ginger-Coconut Sugar Scrub
¼ cup coconut oil
¼ cup almond oil
¾ cup turbinado sugar
¼ cup kosher salt
10-20 drops ginger essential oil
- In a large bowl, mix together sugar and salt.
- Pour in coconut oil, almond oil and ginger essential oil and stir well.
- Transfer scrub to an airtight jar.
- To use, massage scrub into wet skin and let sit for several minutes. Wipe clean with a warm, soft washcloth and rinse skin thoroughly.
- Store scrub in a cool, dry cabinet.
Coconut-Lime Body Butter
1 cup coconut oil
1 tsp. jojoba oil
1 tsp. liquid vitamin E oil
6-8 drops pure lime essential oil
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Use electric hand mixer to blend ingredients to a whipped consistency.
- Spoon body butter into an airtight jar (no refrigeration necessary!). Keeps for up to 24 months.