Live Happy. Live Healthy. Live NOW. | Vitacost.com
NOW Glucomannan Description
Healthy Weight Management
575 mg - From Konjac Root
Supports Healthy Cholesterol Levels
Promotes Feeling of Fullness
Glucomannan is a soluble, bulk-forming fiber derived from the konjac root (Amorphophallus konjac) that can help to maintain intestinal regularity. Glucomannan may also help to maintain serum lipid levels already within the healthy range. In addition, by promoting satiety (feeling of fullness), Glucomannan can be a convenient addition to a weight management plan that includes a healthy diet and exercise program.
Suggested Use: Take 3 capsules 1 to 2 times daily with at least 8 oz of water 30-45 minutes before a meal.
Natural color variation may occur in this product.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 3 Capsules
Servings per Container: 60
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||<1%|
| Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
|Glucomannan (from Konjac Root) (Amorphophallus konjac)||1.725 g (1725 mg)||*|
*Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin (capsule), silica and cellulose.
Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nuts ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
For adults only. Take this product as recommended. Without drinking enough liquid the product may swell in the throat, causing blockage or choking. Avoid use if you ever had esophageal narrowing or swallowing difficulties. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition.
Do Not Eat Freshness Packet.
Keep in Bottle.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Blueberry Kefir Mousse
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Refreshing and gut-friendly, this blueberry kefir mousse is a cinch to make and includes probiotics
and prebiotics in the kefir and glucomannan
. Adding a pinch of nutmeg and some lemon will brighten up the flavors and your palate.
Get extra probiotic and prebiotic support with a fermented herbal formula from CodeAge.
Blueberry Kefir Mousse
- 2 tsp. glucomannan (or konjac powder or xanthan gum)
- 2 tsp. honey
- 1 cup plain kefir
- ? tsp. nutmeg (optional)
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- ½ tsp. lemon zest
- In blender, combine all ingredients on high speed until thick, about 2 minutes. Let sit an additional 2 minutes in the fridge to thicken more, if desired.
- Depending on the thickness of your kefir, you may need more glucomannan.
- If you don’t have glucomannan or xanthan gum, which are both prebiotic fibers to nourish the good bacteria introduced in the kefir, you can leave it out for a simple smoothie. You may wish to add more liquid such as almond milk or more kefir.
- Exchange the honey for maple syrup or any other sweetener and adjust to taste.
- For alternate versions, try raspberries instead of blueberries, or replace lemon with orange.
- Order the ingredients you need to make this recipe from Vitacost.com!
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_text_separator title="Product Spotlight" border_width="2"][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner][vc_single_image image="160655" img_size="full" alignment="center" onclick="custom_link" img_link_target="_blank" link="https://www.vitacost.com/codeage-sbo-probiotics-plus"][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][/vc_column][/vc_row]