This low-carb blueberry cobbler is a delicious way to treat your sweet tooth without straying from your ketogenic diet. Fresh blueberries are baked into an ooey, gooey and oh-so-scrumptious filling, and the rolled oats are a welcome addition to the delicious, crumbly topping. Of course this dessert is exceptional on its own, but if you’re looking to go the extra step, it pairs perfectly with a scoop of your favorite keto-friendly ice cream. So go ahead and enjoy this sweet, diet-friendly treat.
Keto Blueberry Cobbler
- 4 cups organic blueberries
- 1 organic free-range egg
- 1/2 cup Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil with Buttery Flavor, melted
- 1 Tbsp. Vitacost Certified Organic Maple Syrup
- 1 Tbsp. Nutiva Organic Coconut Sugar
- 1 tsp. Simply Organic Madagascar Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 tsp. Redmond Real Salt Ancient Sea Salt
- 3/4 cup Bob’s Red Mill Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup Organic Gemini TigerNut Flour
- 1/4 cup Bob’s Red Mill Organic Rolled Oats
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Arrange blueberries in oven-safe skillet, pie plate or baking dish.
In large bowl, whisk together egg, coconut oil, maple syrup, coconut sugar, vanilla extract and sea salt until light and fluffy. Mix in flours and oats to form a soft dough.
Top blueberries with dough and bake for 20 minutes, or until crust is golden brown.
To find all of these ingredients in one convenient place, shop Vitacost.com – your online health and wellness marketplace!