Nutiva Organic Liquid Coconut Oil Classic Description
Nutiva® nurtures vitality by conscious curating of the world's finest plant-based organic foods.
1st Organic Liquid Coconut Oil In The World
Enjoy the delicate flavor of liquid coconut oil extracted from organic coconuts. A certified organic process is used to remove the fats that remain solid at room temperature. Use as an alternative to olive oil or canola oil.
Versatile And Delicious
Perfect for sauteing, sauces, salads, smoothies, popcorn and coffee! For cooking or baking up to 300°F.
Stays liquid even when refrigerated.
Hexane and GMOs.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon (15 mL)
Servings per Container: About 63
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
| Calories from Fat||130|
|Total Fat||14 g||22%|
| Saturated Fat||14 g||70%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
| Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
| Sugars||0 g|
Other Ingredients: Organic coconut oil.
Contanis coconut. Packaged in a peanut-free facility.
93% MCTs†. See Nutrition Facts for Total Fat and Saturated Fat content. 13g of medium-chain triglycerides (caprylic, capric and lauric acids) per serving.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
View printable version
Miniature Vegan Socca Pizzas
Pizza is always in season. From scorching summers to frosty winters and all times in between, there’s never a bad time to bake up a pizza. But that doesn’t mean that each pie you make should be exactly the same. Variations are exciting to try! When you’re ready for a meal that’s more filling than light, opt for this version with a dense socca crust. Socca is a type of Italian flatbread made with chickpea flour. For this recipe, you can top your socca pizza with any of your favorite toppings, but we suggest starting with traditional tomato sauce, cherry or sundried tomatoes and basil.
1-3/4 cup gluten-free garbanzo bean flour
1-1/2 Tbsp. coconut oil or olive oil
1 tsp. salt
1-1/4 cup water
Cherry or sundried tomatoes, sliced
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour and water until mixture reaches a thick consistency similar to pancakes.
- Add in salt and coconut oil and mix until combined.
- Lightly grease a 5- or 6-inch skillet over medium heat. Pour about 2/3 cup and cook about 5 minutes or until bubbles pop evenly over top, flip and repeat. (Tip: For a crispier crust, place socca in oven at 425 degrees F for about 5 minutes before adding pizza toppings.)
- To make pizza, preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place toppings on pizzas. Transfer to baking sheet or pizza stone.
- Bake until toppings are cooked or until you reach desired crispiness.