Nutiva Organic Virgin Coconut Oil Description
Hungry for Better™
Cold Pressed & Unrefined
Rich Coconut Taste
Non GMO Project Verified
Grown and cold-pressed in Southeast Asia from fresh coconuts, Nutiva Virgin Coconut Oil adds a rich coconut flavor to any dish. Versatile for both cooking and body care, always processed without hexane or the addition of filler-oils, this is the ultimate household staple.
Sauteing, Baking, Roasting, Hair, and Body Care, Oil Pulling
Storage: Refrigeration not required. Store out of direct sunlight. Coconut oil is naturally liquid at warmer temperatures and is semi-solid to solid at cooler temperatures.
Do Not Microwave
Note: Any brown specks are natural to coconut.
Cooking Heat: Medium Heat (Up to 350°F)
GMOs, gluten, hexane, BPA.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Tbsp. (15 mL)
Servings per Container: About 30
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
| Calories from Fat||130|
|Total Fat||14 g||22%|
| Saturated Fat||13 g||65%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
| Polyunsaturated Fat less than||0.5 g|
| Monounsaturated Fat less than||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 mg||0%|
Other Ingredients: Organic, unrefined, cold-pressed virgin coconut oil.
Bottled in a facility that packs peanut oil.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Buffalo Chicken Nachos (Dairy-Free)
This hearty plate of buffalo chicken nachos is really all about the homemade sauce. Make it from scratch with a masterful blend of spicy, salty and savory ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen. Toss on better-for-you vegan shredded cheese and drizzle on a dairy-free creamy ranch dressing for a fresh, satisfying and flavorful buffalo chicken experience. Tip: Start with a sturdy tortilla chip to avoid the dreaded soggy bite.
Buffalo Chicken Nachos (Dairy-Free)
- 2 organic chicken breasts
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- Sea salt
- 1 Tbsp. hot sauce
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp. Redmond Real Salt
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. Primal Kitchen Ketchup
- 2 Tbsp. Bragg Liquid Aminos
- 1 tsp. mustard powder
- ¼ tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- ¼ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. Bob's Red Mill Tapioca Flour
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) tortilla chips
- 1 cup vegan shredded cheddar cheese
- Sprinkle Nutritional yeast
- Drizzle Primal Kitchen Ranch Dressing
- Fresh cilantro (chopped)
- Green onions (sliced)
- Lime wedges
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- In baking dish, place chicken breasts, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Bake 15 minutes. Remove, set aside to cool and turn oven to 350 degrees F.
- In saucepan over medium heat, combine all ingredients for Buffalo sauce except tapioca flour. Whisking continually, bring to simmer. As soon as liquid bubbles, remove from heat and whisk in tapioca flour.
- Using fork, shred chicken and add to bowl with Buffalo sauce. Mix well.
- On sheet pan, scatter and arrange tortilla chips. Spread Buffalo chicken over chips. Sprinkle evenly with cheese and nutritional yeast. Bake in 350-degree oven 5-10 minutes until golden.
- To serve, top with drizzle of ranch dressing, fresh cilantro and green onions Add dollops of guacamole and lime wedges, if desired.
Get these ingredients in your cart!