Nutrex Hawaii Pure Hawaiian Spirulina Pacifica Powder Description
- Boosts Energy and Supports Immunity, Cardiovascular, Eye and Brain Health* with Results You Can Feel
- Hawaiian Spirulina by Nutrex Hawaii has been the Nation’s #1 brand of Spirulina for over a decade and is the highest quality Spirulina on the market.
- As one of the world’s most nutritious superfood supplements, Hawaiian Spirulina can be taken by anyone looking to add a healthy superfood supplement to their diet
- Spirulina can be easily mixed with beverages or meals including salads, appetizers, smoothies, and much more
- Hawaiian Spirulina is grown naturally in Kona Hawaii. Our unique farm to bottle process ensures high quality products from a source you can trust.
Hawaiian Spirulina Pacifica strengthens the immune system and supports cardiovascular health, as well as nourishes the body ans supports a healthy lifestyle. Our spirulina is grown on the sunny coast of Kona, Hawaii in fresh Hawaiiam aquifer water without using pesticides or herbicides. Our Ocean Chill Drying technology ensures maximum nutrient levels of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and phytonutrients. For over 35 years, our unique farm to bottle process and rigorous quality control produces pure, high-quality spirulina from a source you can trust. Free of gluten, lactose, soy, corn, wheat and yeast.
Take 1 teaspoon (3g) daily with or between meals.
Gluten, lactose, soy, corn, wheat and yeast.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon (3 g)
Servings per Container: 151
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate less than||1 g||<1%|
|Spirulina (Arthrospira platensis)||3 g|
Other Ingredients: Pure Hawaiian Spirulina (Arthrospira platensis), contains antioxidant enzyme superoxide dismutase from Arthrospira platensis
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
View printable version
Summer Superfood Salad with Spirulina Dressing
Right about now, your body is probably asking for a cool, refreshing meal. This massaged kale salad is sprinkled with red quinoa for a tasty fusion of raw veggies and cooked grains (well, quinoa is actually a seed). Balancing out all the flavors is a sweet spirulina dressing that you’ll love so much, you’ll want to store extra for later! Loaded with superfoods and essential nutrients, this summer salad packs in protein and fiber in one delicious bowl.
Recipe courtesy of Lauren Arboleda of Food from the Heart
1/2 tsp. spirulina
2 Tbsp. olive oil
2 tsp. raw honey
3 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
1/4 tsp. Himalayan pink salt
4 cups curly kale, rinsed and chopped; stems removed if desired
1 medium zucchini, spiralized
1/4 cup pomegranate seeds (around 1/2 pomegranate)
1/2 ripe avocado
1/2 cup Vitacost Organic Red Quinoa
1 cup mushroom stock
2 tsp. pistachios
- In saucepan, cook quinoa according to package directions in mushroom stock. Set aside.
- In bowl, stir all dressing ingredients until combined. Add kale.
- Using hands, massage dressing into leaves for around 3-5 minutes. Add zucchini noodles.
- Transfer kale mixture to serving bowl and toss in pomegranate seeds, pistachios and avocado. Chew mindfully and enjoy!
- Don’t skip the massage! Massaging your kale leaves will result in softer, more flavorful greens.
- If you don't have a spiralizer, thinly slice zucchini instead.
For more inspiration on how to turn leftovers into heroes, check out Lauren’s new book, Pregnancy from the Heart.