Once Again Organic Peanut Butter Creamy Unsweetened Salt Free Description
Just organic peanuts! Oil separation occurs naturally. To prevent, stir and refrigerate or freeze. Once Again packages in glass jars to preserve the flavor profile and maximize the shelf-life of their products, and glass is conducive to recycling.
Gluten, salt, GMOs.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 2 Tbsp. (30 g)
Servings per Container: 15
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||14 g||18%|
|Saturated Fat||2 mg||10%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||7 g||3%|
| Fiber||2 g||7%|
| Total Sugars||2 g|
| Includes Added Sugar||0 g||0%|
*Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients: Organic Peanuts.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Peanut Butter Quick Bread
Chances are good you’ve been experimenting with quick bread recipes for a while now. Quick breads – such as apple-cinnamon
breads – can be prepared, baked, cooled and eaten in about an hour with no kneading or waiting for dough to rise. Made with just seven simple ingredients, this peanut butter loaf should be your next quick bread adventure. Perfect for sandwiches or toast, it’s gluten-free, flour free and has the further benefit of 7 grams of protein per slice. Try it with a slather of peanut butter, a drizzle of honey and some sliced apple for a sweet, nutritious snack.
Peanut Butter Quick Bread
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 large eggs
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar (or white vinegar)
- ¼ cup avocado oil
- 1 tsp. honey
- ¼ cup ground flax seed
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease short sides of 8- or 9-inch loaf pan with avocado oil. Using parchment paper, cut or fold into strip that fits across bottom of pan and extends over both long sides of pan. (Note: Make sure paper hangs over long sides to easily lift out loaf when done.)
- In mixing bowl, combine wet ingredients and whisk thoroughly (by hand or with electric mixer) until combined and smooth.
- Stir in dry ingredients until well combined.
- Pour batter into pan and smooth out top. If desired, sprinkle on chopped peanuts and lightly press into batter.
- Bake 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let cool 10 minutes before lifting from pan.
Add the ingredients to your cart and get baking!