Once Again Sunflower Seed Butter Creamy Unsweetened Description
Pure Sunflower Goodness! Organically grown roasted sunflower seeds are milled smooth with organic sunflower oil... and that's it! Opened jars have a recommended three-month shelf life, refrigeration not required but prevents natural oil separation.
Oil separation occurs naturally. To prevent, stir and refrigerate or freeze.
Gluten, GMOs, peanuts, added salt.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 2 Tbsp. (30 g)
Servings per Container: About 15
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||19 g||24%|
| Saturated Fat||2 g||10%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||4 g||1%|
| Dietary Fiber||3 g||11%|
| Total Sugars||1 g|
| Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
Other Ingredients: Organically grown, dry roasted sunflower seeds, organic sunflower oil.
May contain occasional stem or shell fragment.
Manufactured in a facility that also processes peanuts, soy, tree nuts and on equiment that processes sesame.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
View printable version
No-Bake Coconut Bars
There can never be too many no-bake dessert recipes, especially when there's coconut involved! These vegan coconut bars are irresistible, and they win the sweet-treat game with their healthier ingredients. Free of processed sugar, they’re made sweet with maple syrup and maca root powder. Maca root is a superfood adaptogen with a nut-like, butterscotch-y taste that plays well with other sweet and nutty flavors. Blend with cashews, coconut, sunflower butter, vanilla and lemon juice, then chill, cut into squares and sink your teeth in.
No-Bake Coconut Bars
- 1 cup cashews (soaked in water 4 hours)
- 1/4 cup lemon juice (or lime juice)
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup refined coconut oil
- 1 tsp. sunflower seed butter
- 1 tsp. maca root powder
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1-1/3 cups shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup toasted coconut shreds
- Line sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In blender, combine bar ingredients except shredded coconut; blend until completely smooth. Stir in shredded coconut.
- Pour mixture into pan. Press down to compact.
- Evenly sprinkle on toasted coconut shreds and press down again.
- Refrigerate 8 hours or freeze 3 hours prior to serving.
- Keep refrigerated for up to 2 weeks.
Add the ingredients to your cart and order now!