Orgain Organic 10g Plant Based Protein Almondmilk Unsweetened Vanilla Description
- Plant-Based Protein
- 10x the Protein, Compared to Leading Almondmilk Brands
- 20% Daily Value Calcium • 10g Plant Protein • 15% Daily Value Vitamin D
- USDA Certified Organic
- No Soy Ingredients
- Gluten Free
- No Artificial Sweeteners, Flavors, or Preservatives
Looking for that perfect milk alternative? Well, look no further. Here at Orgain, we believe it’s what’s on the inside that matters most and that includes what we left out – no soy ingredients and no artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, or preservatives. Made from Certified Organic almonds, our Almondmilk is dairy free, lactose free, gluten-free, and unsweetened. Add to your daily ritual and enjoy in your morning coffee, over cereal, as a dairy substitute in baking, or straight out of the glass! Not to mention, it’s Certified USDA Organic meaning every ounce of this deliciously tasty drink has non-GMOs and features hand-selected ingredients for maximum nutrition.
It’s all a part of our master plan to give you good, clean fuel in every sip – so, you can feel good about what you put in your body and take on whatever life decides to throw at you. Every serving has 80 calories, 0 grams of sugar, packs 10 grams of plant-based protein, an excellent source of Calcium, and a good source of Vitamin D. Available in a creamy-and-oh-so-dreamy Vanilla flavor, it’s pretty nuts how good it is for you. Good, clean nutrition ready for you to take it on the go, whenever and wherever you need it.
Cleaner Ingredients: Every serving has 100 calories and packs 10 grams of plant-based protein. Oh yeah, it's Certified USDA Organic, too.
Higher Standards: Non-GMOs, carrageenan free, gluten-free, no soy ingredients, and no artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, or preservative
Powered By Plants: Includes real, plant-based protein. Every shake is made from hand-selected ingredients for maximum nutrition and a smooth, creamy, and grit-free experience.
It’s Nuts How Good It Is For You: Provides an excellent source of Calcium and a good source of Vitamin D.
Live Like You Mean It: We make shakes that give you the power of nutrition to help you take on whatever life decides to throw at you
Keep refrigerated after opening. Consume within 7 days after opening.
Soy ingredients, GMOs, gluten, artificial sweeteners, artificial flavors, artificial preservatives.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Cup (240 mL)
Servings per Container: About 4
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||3.5 g||4%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%|
| Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
| Total Sugars Includes 0g Added Sugars||0 g||0%|
|Vitamin D||2.5 mcg||15%|
Other Ingredients: Organic almondmilk (filtered water, organic almonds), organic pea protein, organic natural flavors, contains 1% or less of the following: gellan gum, tricalcium phosphate, organic sunflower lecithin, tripotassium citrate, sea salt, organic locust bean gum, natural flavor, ergocalciferol (vitamin D2).
Not for use as infant formula.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Strawberry Shortcake Sheet Cake
This strawberry-loaded cake is love in the sweet form of dessert. And just like love – real love – there really isn’t much effort involved for the greatness of the reward. A single layer of moist, lightly lemony cake is topped with bright slices of juicy strawberries layered over a cream cheese buttercream frosting. Sink your fork in for love at first bite.
Strawberry Shortcake Sheet Cake
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-½ cups organic cane sugar
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. lemon extract
- 1-½ cups almond milk
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
Cream Cheese Buttercream Frosting
- 8 oz. cream cheese (softened)
- 6 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 4-5 cups organic powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1-2 Tbsp. almond milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease and line with parchment paper an 8-in. square pan or a 9x13-in. baking pan. (Note: Allow parchment to overhang pan for easier removal of cake.)
- In bowl, whisk together milk and apple cider vinegar; let rest 5-10 minutes.
- In large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Add lemon extract, milk-ACV mixture and oil and mix with mixer until just combined. (NOTE: If batter seems extremely thick, add extra milk, 1 Tbsp. at a time, until batter is somewhat pourable but not runny or thin.)
- Pour batter evenly into prepared pan, spreading evenly.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until toothpick in center comes out clean.
- Let cake cool for 30 minutes before carefully lifting from pan and onto rack to cool completely.
- In bowl, combine cream cheese and butter with mixer on medium-high speed until smooth and pale.
- Add powdered sugar, vanilla and milk and mix on medium speed until smooth and fluffy. (Note: Add more milk, 1 Tbsp. at a time, if too thick or powdered sugar if too thin.)
- Using metal or rubber spatula, top cooled cake with frosting and spread until fully coated and smooth. Top with sliced strawberries.
- Cut into squares to serve.
Get the ingredients you need to make this sweet treat!