Organic India Tulsi Tea Peppermint Description
Revered in India as "The Queen of Herbs," Tulsi (Holy Basil) is an adaptogenic herb that has been used for more than 5,000 years to:
- Aid in stress relief & uplift mood
- Support the immune system
- Support the natural detoxification process
Cool peppermint unites with the subtle spicy notes of three varieties of uplifting Tulsi to create a refreshing restorative infusion.
Brewing instructions: Use 1 infusion bag per cup of just boiled water. Cover and steep for 5-10 min.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Tea Bag (Makes 8 fl oz)
Servings per Container: 18
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Proprietary Organic Blend||1.7 g||*|
|Organic Peppermint (leaf)|
|Organic Tulsi (Holy Basil) Blend|
| Holy Basil (Ocimum sanctum) (Krishna & Rama varieties) (leaf)|
| East Indian Basil (Ocimum gratissimum) (Vana variety) (leaf)|
*Daily value not established.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Peppermint Chlorophyll Chiller
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Add the health-boosting power of plants to your wellness routine with this stimulating and refreshing sparkling drink. Cold brew peppermint tea in the fridge for several hours, then add in lemon, honey and several drops of mint chlorophyll from Codeage for a cool tonic full of beneficial green goodness.
Peppermint Chlorophyll Chiller
- 12 oz. sparkling water (or flat water)
- 1-2 bags peppermint tea
- 30 drops Codeage Liquid Chlorophyll
- 2 tsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. honey (or maple syrup, if desired)
- In container, add water and steep tea bags two hours to overnight in refrigerator.
- In tall glass, add ice and drop in chlorophyll. Pour in cold-brewed tea.
- Stir in freshly squeezed lemon juice and sweetener, if desired.
- For a low-sugar, but still sweetened version, use liquid stevia drops.
- For extra mint flavor, muddle fresh mint leaves in the bottom of the glass before adding ice.
- For an alternate version, make with green tea.
Get the green ingredients you need to brew this up!
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_text_separator title="Featured Products" border_width="2"][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner width="2/12"][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width="2/12"][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width="3/12"][vc_single_image image="162860" img_size="full" alignment="center" onclick="custom_link" img_link_target="_blank" link="https://www.vitacost.com/codeage-chlorophyll-liquid-drops"][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width="2/12"][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][/vc_column][/vc_row]