Organicville Pizza Sauce Description
Organicville Pizza Sauce
0g Added Sugar
Gluten Free & Non-GMO
Whole 30 Approved
Vegan and Paleo Friendly
Take your homemade pizza to the next level with our organic Pizza Sauce made with a mouthwatering blend of vine-ripened California tomatoes, garlic and oregano. Pass the cheese, please!
GMOs, gluten, added sugars.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1/4 Cup (63 g)
Servings per Container: About 7
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g||2%|
| Fiber||1 g||4%|
| Total Sugars||3 g|
| Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
Other Ingredients: Water, organic tomato paste, organic tomatoes, organic apple juice from concentrate, less than 2% of organic extra virgin olive oil, salt, organic dried garlic, organic oregano, organic parsley.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Gluten-Free Meatless Stromboli
Ready for meatless, gluten-free Stromboli in less than an hour? Let’s go! This recipe is an easy weeknight dinner for the entire family. It’s stuffed with minced plant-based meatballs
(or your preferred brand of meatless “crumbles”), pizza sauce and a load of melty cheese. Wrapped in a soft, crispy gluten-free crust, it’s the ultimate savory meal.
Gluten-Free Meatless Stromboli
- 4 cups gluten-free 1-to-1 baking flour
- 1 ½ cups warm filtered water
- 1 packet active dry yeast
- 1 Tbsp. organic cane sugar
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups plant-based meatballs (or crumbles)
- 2-3 Tbsp. unsalted butter (melted)
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. dried basil (or oregano)
- In large bowl, combine yeast, sugar and warm water. Let mixture sit to dissolve until it becomes foamy, about 5 minutes.
- In separate bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, salt and garlic powder. Create a medium-size well in the center of the dry ingredients.
- Pour in yeast mixture and stir with wooden spoon until dough is smooth and together, about 5-6 minutes. Note: The dough might look a bit rough and not as smooth as regular pizza dough – this is OK!
- Form dough into ball and transfer to lightly greased bowl to “rest.” Cover bowl and set aside to rise slightly for 20-25 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Transfer dough to floured surface and roll into large rectangle, about ½-in. thick. Transfer to prepared baking sheet.
Filling + assembly
- Spread pizza sauce onto rectangle, leaving about an inch of dough on each side untouched.
- Sprinkle dough with minced plant-based meatballs or plant-based “crumbles” and shredded mozzarella.
- Carefully lift one side of the dough, then bring up the other, overlapping the two to create a roll. Pinch to secure close.
- Brush Stromboli with melted butter and bake for 20 minutes or until golden and crispy.
- Remove from oven and serve with extra sauce.
Order the ingredients you need to make this Stromboli recipe at Vitacost.com!