Organicville Salad Dressing Ranch Description
Non Dairy Ranch Dressing
Made in Small Batch
Whole 30 Approved
Gluten Free • Grain Free
Non-GMO • Paleo
No Added Sugar
Product of USA
Organicville Dressings add delicious flavors to all your favorite salads. Flavors you can really taste because we use a superior ingredients from organic food artisans from around the world. And naturally, Organicville Dressings are certified organic, vegan, gluten free and taste great too! Enjoy!
Shake well before serving. Refrigerate after opening.
Gluten, GMOs, grain.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 2 Tbsp. (30 mL)
Servings per Container: About 8
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
| Calories from Fat||100|
|Total Fat||11 g||17%|
| Saturated Fat||1.5 g||8%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||1%|
| Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
| Sugars||2 g|
Other Ingredients: Water, organic high oleic sunflower oil, organic coconut cream, organic white distilled vinegar, salt, organic pumpkin seed powder, organic apple fiber, organic garlic powder, organic onion powder, yeast extract, organic lemon juice concentrate, xanthan gum, organic dill, organic black pepper, organic chives, organic rosemary extract.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
BBQ Jackfruit Zucchini Boats
Chicken, ribs, burgers—typical barbecue fare can get a little stale. Ready for a change? The next time you get a craving for a sweet-but-spicy sauce, serve zucchini boats stuffed with BBQ jackfruit. Vegan, low-carb and filling, this recipe will liven up any boring barbecue spread.
2 large zucchini, ends cut off, sliced and center scooped out
14 oz. jackfruit, drained and shredded
1/2 cup yellow onion, diced
3/4 cups vegan BBQ sauce
Vegan ranch dressing
Vegan BBQ sauce
Crispy Fake Bacon Bits, optional
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line backing sheet with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle zucchini slices with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, sauté yellow onion for 5 minutes. (Use oil, if desired, but it is not necessary.)
- Add shredded jackfruit and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Remove from heat and coat with BBQ sauce.
- Load each zucchini with jackfruit mixture and place on prepared pan. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until zucchini reaches desired softness. (Cooking for longer will result in softer zucchini.)
- To serve, drizzle with vegan ranch and top with scallions and, if needed, additional BBQ sauce, salt and pepper.
- Feeling adventurous? Make your own vegan ranch or hickory smoke BBQ sauce from scratch!
- Zucchini boats can also be served grilled. After slicing, grill them for 25 minutes or 3-4 minutes on a grill pan over medium-high.
- Craving carbs? Use the BBQ jackfruit to make a loaded baked potato.