Pacific Foods Organic Broth Vegetable Description
Bursting with Flavor Nature's Bounty is captured in our rich, organic vegetable broth that's a perfect start to so many dishes. We've simmered savory leeks, onions and garlic, adding carrots and celery and vine-ripened tomatoes for garden fresh flavor.
Ready-to-use in any recipe calling for broth, stock or water. Do not microwave in container. Shake well for full flavor. Refrigerate after opening and use within 7-10 days.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Cup (8 fl oz) 240 mL
Servings per Container: 4
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
| Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||1%|
| Dietary Fiber||1 g||3%|
| Sugars||1 g|
Other Ingredients: Water, carrots, onion, celery, leeks, tomato puree, sea salt, mushrooms, garlic, savory leaf, ground bay leaf
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Creamy Vegan Pumpkin Soup
Delight every one of your guests this season with a few healthy tweaks to a classic pumpkin soup recipe. Create a plant-based version that’s as rich and velvety as the one Grandma lovingly made, but more inclusive of everyone’s dietary choices. This feel-good soup recipe replaces heavy cream with coconut milk and adds garlic, ginger, thyme and the sweet surprise of maple syrup. A swirl of coconut cream and a sprinkle of toasted pumpkins seeds perfectly finish this pretty crowd-pleaser.
Creamy Vegan Pumpkin Soup
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium yellow onion (diced)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- Pinch ground ginger
- ½ tsp. red pepper flakes (to taste)
- 3 cups canned pumpkin (or butternut squash puree)
- 1 15-oz. can full-fat coconut milk
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- Toasted pumpkin seeds
- full-fat coconut cream (or cashew cream)
- In large pot, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; Cook about 5 minutes, stirring, until softened.
- Add salt, pepper, thyme, ginger and red pepper flakes. Cook for 1 minute, until fragrant.
- Stir in pumpkin, coconut milk, broth and maple syrup. Bring to simmer.
- With immersion blender, puree until smooth. (Note: If using regular blender, be careful transferring hot soup. Transfer to blender in small amounts. Return to pot afterward to reheat.)
- Serve hot with toppings of choice.
Gather up the ingredients you’ll need!