Pacific Foods Organic Oat Plant-Based Beverage Original Description
Mild, Sweet Flavor
Good to Know
» Good Source of Calcium and Vitamin D
» Promotes Heart Health - Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol that include 3 grams of soluble fiber form oats may reduce the risk of heart disease. Organic Oat Original contains 1 gram per serving of this soluble fiber.
» Sweetened with Oats
» Organic = Non-GMO
Nourish Every Body
At Pacific Foods, we're dedicated to making the most nourishing foods possible from simple, carefully sourced ingredients.
Every time you choose Pacific you're helping us nourish people who need it most by:
- sharing nutritious meals with local food pantries
- Feeding thousands of students when schools go on holiday
- Making extra meals to share from ingredients donated by local farmers
Make it Your Own
By The Glass
Deliciously creamy, sweet oat flavor
Easy swap for buttermilk = 1 cup of Oat Plant-Based Beverage plus 1 Tbsp of lemon juice
Makes rich and creamy gravy and sauces
Carrageenan, added sugar, lactose, and cholesterol, soy, GMOs, dairy.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Cup 240 mL
Servings per Container: About 4
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%|
|Total Carbohydrate||25 g||9%|
| Dietary Fiber||2 g||7%|
| Soluble Fiber||1 g|
| Insoluble Fiber||1 g|
| Total Sugars||17 g|
| Includes 17g Added Sugars||34%|
|Vitamin D||2 mcg||10%|
Other Ingredients: Water, oats*, oat bran*, contains 1% or less of: gellan gum, sea salt, tricalcium phosphate, vitamin D2. *Organic
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Vegan Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
We've eaten it for breakfast. We've eaten it for dessert. No matter when we eat it, it's always delightful and comforting. Banana bread seems to have become the Unofficial Bread of the Pandemic. The natural sugars from the ripe bananas make the bread sweet, moist and dense, sparking debate over whether it’s really more of a cake
. (Note that no one stops eating during these conversations: Winning the argument really isn’t the point.) This gluten-free and vegan recipe calls for oat milk, coconut oil and loads of chocolate chips – simple ingredients to satisfy your sweet tooth as much as your desire for healthier eating. Add a dollop of whipped coconut cream to further confound the delicious debate.
Vegan Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- 4 medium-sized ripe bananas (mashed)
- 2 Tbsp. oat milk
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 cup gluten-free all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp. Himalayan pink salt
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 8x4-inch loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In large bowl, using a fork, mash bananas coarsely. With wooden spoon or spatula, stir in oat milk, oil, sugar, flour, salt, baking soda. Scrape sides and base of bowl well to make sure mixture is uniformly combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips, reserving ¼ cup for use later.
- Into loaf pan, pour batter and spread evenly.
- Bake 35 minutes. (Note: A tester inserted into thickest portion should come out with just a few moist crumbs attached.)
- Sprinkle ¼ cup chocolate chips over top of bread while warm.
- Cut into 8 slices and serve warm.
Add the ingredients to your cart and get baking!