Pamela's Products All Purpose Flour Mix Gluten Free Description
Pamela's promises that delicious scratch baking will be back in your life! Use the Artisan Flour Blend as a cup for cup flour exchange in place of wheat flour in your favorite recipes. Pamela's flour blend will work perfectly in most recipes, or with subtle tweaking.
Breading: Pamela's Aritsan Flour Blend can be used for simple dredging or coating of your meat or poultry.
Helpful Hints: Pamela's Artisan Flour will work in most recipes as a replacement for wheat flour. • Due to the subtle flavor of Pamela's Artisan Flour, seasoning and herbs will elevate the taste when making gravy, or coating meats and poultry. Lemon zest or additional vanilla adds a richer flavor for simple baked goods such as butter cookies and vanilla cakes. • Batters may thicken as they sit and may require water to thin. • For yeast breads, Pamela's suggests using 1 tsp dry yeast per cup of Artisan Flour. Additional water will most likely be needed. Add wter until dough is a sticky batter similar to banana bread. For a taller loaf, use a parchment collar at least 3 to 5 inches above the edge around the interior of the bread pan. • Certain baked goods will brown better when baked in the top third of the oven. If bread and crust type products do not brown to satisfaction, turn up oven temperature by 25 degrees.
Gluten, wheat, dairy, nuts, salt, leavening, corn, soy, GMOs.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 4 Tbsp. (30 g)
Servings per Container: About 60
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||25 g||8%|
| Dietary Fiber||2 g||6%|
|Total Sugars||0 g|
|Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
Other Ingredients: Brown rice flour, tapioca starch, whtie rice flour, potato starch, sorghum rice flour, rice bran.
Manufactured on equipment that processes tree nuts, cioconut, wheat, eggs, soy. Manufactured in a peanut-free facility.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Black-Eyed Pea Fritters (Gluten-Free)
Made with simple, wholesome ingredients including black-eyed peas, red onion, spices and gluten-free flour, these light and crispy fritters can help ring in the new year as appetizers, snacks or as a side to any meal of the day. Made with a rice flour mix for a gluten-free crunch, you’ll love these any time of day or year – and they’re fast and easy to make. Lucky us.
Black-Eyed Pea Fritters (Gluten-Free)
- 2 cups Eden Foods Organic Black-Eyed Peas (cooked, drained)
- 1 medium red onion (chopped)
- ½ cup Pamela's Products Gluten-Free All-Purpose Flour Mix
- ½ tsp. Simply Organic Garlic Salt
- ½ tsp. Simply Organic Onion Powder
- ½ tsp. Simply Organic Paprika
- 1 tsp. Simple Truth Italian Seasoning
- Redmond Salt (to taste)
- California Olive Ranch Olive Oil (for frying)
- Sour cream (dairy or vegan, optional topping)
- In food processor, pulse together all fritter ingredients until dough forms.
- Place dough in mixing bowl. Using hands, divide into small balls and press to flatten each ball into patty. (Note: If dough is too sticky, oil hands before forming patties to prevent dough from sticking.)
- In skillet over medium heat, heat oil and cook patties 2-3 minutes or until both sides are golden-brown.
- Serve fritters as is or with sour cream of choice.
- Store fritters in airtight container in refrigerator for 3-4 days or freeze 2-3 months.
Click to gather all the ingredients listed here!