Pascha Organic Vegan White Bar Description
This bar is a vegan organic white chocolate alternative, made with organic cocoa butter and using rice milk instead of dairy milk. We use a little vanilla to round out the flavor of the organic cocoa butter.
The bars are made from the bean at the source in Peru. They travel from the growing region to the manufacturing plant so it is practically tree-to-bar. The cacao is light and fruity, typical of Peruvian beans. Like all Pascha products this bar is completely vegan and dairy-free, and also nut-free, gluten-free and soy/emulsifier free.
The cocoa beans in this bar were grown by UTZ certified farmers who are paid a premium for their beans and in return, they implement better farming practices, with respect to people and the planet. The beans are bought directly from the farmers - no middle-men to siphon off the premiums paid.
Gluten, dairy, soy, tree nuts, peanuts, soy, wheat. Top 8 allergens.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 4 Pieces (27 g)
Servings per Container: About 3
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||13 g||17%|
| Saturated Fat||8 g||40%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||13 g||5%|
| Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
| Total Sugars||8 g|
| Includes 8g Added Sugars||16%|
|Vitamin D||0.3 mcg||2%|
Other Ingredients: Organic cocoa butter, organic cane sugar, organic tapioca starch, organic rice syrup solids, organic rice maltodextrin, organic vanilla and salt.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
White Cocoa Berry Rice Crispy Treats
It’s your favorite childhood snack, reimagined! These better-for-you homemade rice crispy treats call for white cocoa, vegan marshmallows
, gluten-free crispy rice and freeze-dried berries. It’s a no-bake recipe that makes 24 bars, but we encourage doubling the batch so you can share the love!
White Cocoa Berry Rice Crispy Treats
- 1/4 cup Nutiva Organic Buttery Flavor Coconut Oil
- 10 oz. Dandies All Natural Vanilla Marshmallows dandies, (cut into pieces)
- 1 (2.82 oz.) Pascha Organic Vegan White Bar, (chopped & divided)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
- 6 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1/2 cup freeze dried berries
- Coconut oil spray
- Spray 8x8-in. baking pan with coconut oil and line with parchment paper for easy crispy treat removal. Set aside.
- In heat-safe bowl, melt coconut oil over medium saucepan filled with 1-2 cups water (double boiler method), making sure water does not touch bowl. Turn heat to medium and simmer.
- Use heat-proof spatula to stir coconut oil until thoroughly melted. Add marshmallows and continue stirring until melted. Add half the white bar pieces, stirring to melt and incorporate. Add vanilla and salt.
- In large bowl filled with crispy rice cereal, quickly pour in melted marshmallow mixture and stir until evenly coated and thick. Tip: Put on gloves and mix thoroughly with hands if necessary.
- Transfer mixture to parchment-lined pan and spread out to evenly cover. Place a clean sheet of parchment paper on top of the mixture and use hands to gently press down.
- In small heat-safe bowl, add remaining white bar pieces and melt over small saucepan filled with 1 cup water (double boiler method). Simmer and stir until melted.
- Remove mixture from heat. Use small spoon to drizzle mixture over crispy rice square. Garnish with freeze-dried berry pieces and use melted white bar mixture to stick them in place.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes until firm.
- Lift rice crispy treats out of pan (leave in parchment paper) and transfer to cutting board. Use a sharp knife to cut into small squares.
Order the ingredients you need to make this recipe at Vitacost.com!