Pepto-Bismol Herbal Blends Ginger & Chamomile Mutli-Symptom Stomach Relief Description
- With 100% Natural Ginger & Chamomile
- Drug-Fee Relief To Help Occasional Nausea & Vomiting
From the makers of Pepto Bismol, a trusted brand for the treatment of upset stomachs.
Healthy adults can occasionally experience motion sickness or morning sickness.
Pepto Herbal Blends contains 100% naturally-sourced ginger & chamomile extract. This softgel provides drug-free relief with the clinically-tested dose of ginger to help:
• Prevent occasional nausea & vomiting due to motion sickness
• Relieve occasional nausea & vomiting due to morning sickness
Features & Benefits
• Drug-Free Relief: From the makers of Pepto Bismol, Pepto Herbal Blends contains 100% naturally-sourced ginger & chamomile extract to provide drug-free relief to help soothe occasional nausea & vomiting due to motion sickness or morning sickness
• Taste-Free: Pepto Herbal Blends softgels are taste-free
• Non-Drowsy: Pepto Herbal Blends softgels help soothe occasional nausea & vomiting without drowsiness
• High Quality: As a part of the P&G family, Pepto Bismol has high quality standards for all our products.
• 100 Years: Pepto Bismol has been a trusted brand for the treatment of upset stomachs for over 100 years
To prevent and treat nausea, vomiting and dizziness due to motion sickness:
For adults: Swallow with water, do not chew. Take 2 softgels 30 minutes before activity; do not take more than 4 softgels in 24 hours
To relieve nausea due to morning sickness:
For adults: Swallow with water, do not chew. take 1 softgel twice daily; do not take more than 2 softgels in 24 hours.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Ginger (Zingiber officinale Roscoe) Root Extract||20 mg||*|
|Chamomile (Matricaria recutita L.) Flower Extract||30 mg||*|
Consult a healthcare professional before use if you are pregnant, nursing, or taking any supplements and/or medications.