pHresh Products Organic Cacao Powder Description
- Organic Indulgent Raw Chocolate
- USDA Organic
- Non GMO
- Gluten Free
- Ethically Sourced Cacao Powder
- Made in USA
pHresh Superfoods™ Cacao Powder is Organic, Raw, Non-GMO and Non-alkalized. Rich, bold taste and nutritionally abundant, our cacao beans are always fair trade and ethically sourced. Our cacao is organically grown from the Alto Marañón and La Convención y Lares regions of Peru which is located high in the pristine Andes Mountains. Our specific blend of Organic Criollo and Organic Forastero Cacao Beans are hand selected for the perfect deep indulgent chocolate taste. Our cacao is produced at low temperatures without solvents or chemicals to retain the cacao’s natural nutrients, robust aroma, and superfood properties. It is then finely milled into our cacao powder. Our cacao powder is a healthier alternative to today’s conventional over-processed “cacoa”. You can use it for baking, hot chocolate, desserts, smoothies and much more. We take pride in creating this perfectly delicious and nutritious pHresh Superfoods™ Cacao Powder for you and your loved ones to enjoy.
Add to bake recipes, desserts, and sauces
Mix it with smoothies and beverages
Sprinkle over yogert, fresh fruit and more
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Tbsp. (5 g)
Servings per Container: Approximately 90
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||1%|
| Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
| Sugars||0 g|
Other Ingredients: 100% Pure Cacao Powder.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Chocolatey Keto Mug Cake
If you’re watching your carb intake, desserts can be a challenge. That’s why you need this chocolate mug cake recipe! It’s whipped up with gluten-free, dairy free and paleo-friendly baking flour to make your low-carb sweet-treat dreams come true. And it’s so easy to create – just add all the ingredients to a mug and pop it in the microwave (or oven) for near-instant gratification. It’s perfect for when those emergency chocolate cravings hit, but you want to stay on the healthy side. Grab a spoon and dig in!
Chocolatey Keto Mug Cake
- 1/3 cup Bob’s Red Mill Paleo Baking Flour
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 1 Tbsp. pHresh Products Organic Cacao Powder
- 2 Tbsp. Nutiva Organic Coconut Sugar
- 1/8 tsp. Redmond Real Salt Ancient Sea Salt
- 1 Tbsp. SunButter Organic Sunflower Butter
- 1 Tbsp. Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil with Buttery Flavor
- 1/4 tsp. Bob’s Red Mill Baking Powder
- 3 Tbsp. Sproud Barista Plant-Based Milk
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 Tbsp. Hu Gems Chocolate Chunks
- If using oven method, preheat oven 350 degrees F.
- Grease oven-safe or microwave-safe mug with coconut oil.
- In mug, mix together all ingredients until well combined.
- Bake 15-20 minutes until cooked through, or cook in microwave on high for 2 minutes.
Note: Cook times vary depending on mug size and microwave.
Add the ingredients to your cart to make this low-carb cake!