pHresh Products Organic Cacao Powder Description
- Organic Indulgent Raw Chocolate
- USDA Organic
- Non GMO
- Gluten Free
- Ethically Sourced Cacao Powder
- Made in USA
pHresh Superfoods™ Cacao Powder is Organic, Raw, Non-GMO and Non-alkalized. Rich, bold taste and nutritionally abundant, our cacao beans are always fair trade and ethically sourced. Our cacao is organically grown from the Alto Marañón and La Convención y Lares regions of Peru which is located high in the pristine Andes Mountains. Our specific blend of Organic Criollo and Organic Forastero Cacao Beans are hand selected for the perfect deep indulgent chocolate taste. Our cacao is produced at low temperatures without solvents or chemicals to retain the cacao’s natural nutrients, robust aroma, and superfood properties. It is then finely milled into our cacao powder. Our cacao powder is a healthier alternative to today’s conventional over-processed “cacoa”. You can use it for baking, hot chocolate, desserts, smoothies and much more. We take pride in creating this perfectly delicious and nutritious pHresh Superfoods™ Cacao Powder for you and your loved ones to enjoy.
Add to bake recipes, desserts, and sauces
Mix it with smoothies and beverages
Sprinkle over yogert, fresh fruit and more
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Tbsp. (5 g)
Servings per Container: Approximately 90
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||1%|
| Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
| Sugars||0 g|
Other Ingredients: 100% Pure Cacao Powder.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Vegan Chocolate Gingerbread Tart
If you’ve never come across a chocolate gingerbread tart, after making this one, you’ll wonder why not. There’s something about the rich cacao that intensifies the zing of the ginger. It’s an exotic combo that feels gloriously adult. Aim for a bit of chocolatey ginger crust with every forkful of cocoa-cashew cream filling for the ultimate swoon-worthy bite. Plus, it’s vegan and gluten-free, so it may just
qualify as a health food. Care for another slice, love?
[caption id="attachment_156575" align="aligncenter" width="2560"]
Vegan Chocolate Gingerbread Tart
- 1-1/2 cups Bob’s Red Mill Paleo Flour
- 1-1/2 Tbsp. pHresh Products Cacao Powder
- 1/2 tsp. ginger powder
- 1/2 tsp. fresh grated ginger (or more if desired)
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 6 Tbsp. vegan butter
- 1/4 cup Milkadamia Macadamia Nut Milk (cold)
- 1/4 cup lemon juice (approximately 1 large lemon)
- 1-1/2 cups cashews (soaked in water for 4 hours to soften)
- 6 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 6 Tbsp. Nutiva Refined Coconut Oil
- 1/4 Tbsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. SunButter Sunflower Butter
- 3 Tbsp. pHresh Products Cacao Powder
- Gingerbread cookies of choice
- Fresh rosemary
- Fresh cranberries
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In large mixing bowl, add all crust ingredients and combine with hands until well mixed.
- In 9-inch pie pan, press and flatten dough. Work dough up sides to form rim.
- Bake 15-20 minutes. (Note: The crust should be slightly darker than golden and crunchy.)
- In blender, combine filling ingredients and process until smooth and creamy. (Note: A more powerful blender will create creamier texture.)
- Pour filling into crust and refrigerate overnight to set. (Note: Place in freezer to accelerate setting, but remove before frozen and store in refrigerator.)
- Decorate as desired prior to serving.
Get the great ingredients you need!