pHresh Products Organic Cacao Powder Description
- Organic Indulgent Raw Chocolate
- USDA Organic
- Non GMO
- Gluten Free
- Ethically Sourced Cacao Powder
- Made in USA
pHresh Superfoods™ Cacao Powder is Organic, Raw, Non-GMO and Non-alkalized. Rich, bold taste and nutritionally abundant, our cacao beans are always fair trade and ethically sourced. Our cacao is organically grown from the Alto Marañón and La Convención y Lares regions of Peru which is located high in the pristine Andes Mountains. Our specific blend of Organic Criollo and Organic Forastero Cacao Beans are hand selected for the perfect deep indulgent chocolate taste. Our cacao is produced at low temperatures without solvents or chemicals to retain the cacao’s natural nutrients, robust aroma, and superfood properties. It is then finely milled into our cacao powder. Our cacao powder is a healthier alternative to today’s conventional over-processed “cacoa”. You can use it for baking, hot chocolate, desserts, smoothies and much more. We take pride in creating this perfectly delicious and nutritious pHresh Superfoods™ Cacao Powder for you and your loved ones to enjoy.
Add to bake recipes, desserts, and sauces
Mix it with smoothies and beverages
Sprinkle over yogert, fresh fruit and more
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Tbsp. (5 g)
Servings per Container: Approximately 45
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||1%|
| Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
| Sugars||0 g|
Other Ingredients: 100% Pure Cacao Powder.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Mini Espresso and Chocolate Muffins
Ready for big chocolate taste in a mini muffin? With cacao and espresso powders, and dark chocolate chips, the flavor here is huge
. Dairy and gluten-free, and sweetened naturally with applesauce, honey and a bit of coconut sugar, these better-for-you bites hit your crave spot without triggering any guilt. Bake a batch of mighty
- 1 cup Bob’s Red Mill Paleo Flour
- ¼ cup pHresh Cacao Powder
- 2 Tbsp. organic espresso powder
- 1 Tbsp. Bob’s Red Mill Ground Flaxseed
- 1 ½ tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. Redmond Sea Salt
- 2 large organic eggs
- 2 Tbsp. Nutiva Refined Coconut Oil
- ¼ cup unsweetened applesauce
- ¼ cup SunButter Sunflower Butter or Jem chocolate hazelnut butter
- 2 Tbsp. organic raw honey
- 3 Tbsp. Nutiva Coconut Sugar
- 1 tsp. Simply Organic Vanilla Extract
- ½ cup Hu Gems Dark Chocolate Chip
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line mini muffin pan with paper cups.
In large bowl, mix together paleo flour, cacao powder, espresso powder, ground flaxseed, baking soda and salt.
- Add remaining ingredients except for chocolate chips, and mix with electric beater on high for about 30 seconds or until batter becomes smooth and creamy. With spoon, fold in chocolate chips.
- Spoon batter into paper cups, filling each ¾ full. Don’t overfill.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes, until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
Refrigerate for 2 weeks or freeze up to 4 months.
Add the ingredients to your cart and make a batch!