Pomi Tomato Sauce Description
Pomi Tomato Sauce is not a traditional, ready-to-eat Italian sauce. It's the all natural way to add the garden-fresh flavor of ripe Italian tomatoes to all your favorite recipes.
Pomi Tomato Sauce is:
100% Natural Tomatoes
No Artificial Ingredients • No Preservatives
No Added Salt • Fat Free • Gluten Free • BPA-Free
A Natural Source of Lycopene.
Pomi Tomato Sauce. The new revolution from the tomato revolution from Italy.
NO TRICKS, JUST TOMATOES
No Refrigeration needed store up to 5 days in the refrigerator after opeining.
Artificial ingredietns, preservatives, fat, gluten, BPA.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1/4 Cup (61 g)
Servings per Container: About 8
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g||2%|
| Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
| Total Sugars||2 g|
| Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Protein Less than||1 g||2%|
|Vitamin D||0.2 mcg||0%|
Other Ingredients: Tomatoes.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Plant-Based Sloppy Joes
Here’s a sloppy joe recipe for you that defies anything you’ve ever known about making sloppy joes! There’s no packaged meat products required for this family-friendly dish. Ready in 20 minutes, this meal is made up of chunky ground lentils combined with yummy, flavorful veggies and a juicy tomato-based sauce. Spoon mixture in between your favorite buns with a side of homemade coleslaw
and chopped green onion.
Plant-Based Sloppy Joes
- 1 cup TruRoots Sprouted Green Lentils
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 Tbsp. + 1-1/2 tsp. avocado oil
- 1 small yellow onion, (finely diced)
- 1/2 large green bell pepper, (diced)
- 2 large garlic cloves, (minced)
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 2 Tbsp. tomato paste
- 1-1/4 tsp. light brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. vegan Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 3/4 tsp. yellow mustard
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 4 burger buns
- In pot over high heat, bring lentils and vegetable broth to boil. Reduce heat to low and cook covered for roughly 15 minutes. Drain liquid and set aside.
- In skillet over medium-high heat, add oil and sauté onions and bell peppers until lightly brown and softened, roughly 8 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook for an additional minute.
- In small pot over medium heat, cook tomato sauce, tomato paste, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, yellow mustard, garlic powder, onion powder and black pepper. Simmer and stir lentils. Cook until heated through.
- Serve on toasted buns with sides of choice.
Order these ingredients at Vitacost.com and we'll deliver them to your door!