Primal Kitchen Dressing & Marinade Made with Avocado Oil Paleo Dreamy Italian Description
» Primal & Paleo Friendly Nothing synthetic or artificial. Real-food ingredients only.
» Soy & Canola Free
» Dairy Free
» Gluten & Grain Free
EAT Like Your Life Depends On It™
My philosophy is simple: every bite of food you eat should be both delicious and healthful. I created Primal Kitchen® because in the world of real-food eating, veggies and meat can become pretty boring without sauces. Yet most contain harmful fats, sugars and artificial ingredients for "taste." I'm doing things differently: no more sacrificing flavor for health - and no offensive ingredients allowed! I'm on a mission to make healthy eating easy and exciting by creating the world's best-tasting sauces & dressings with clean, simple ingredients.
Founder, PRIMAL KITCHEN®
Shake me and refrigerate after opening.
Soy, canola, dairy, gluten, grain and GMO ingredients.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 2 Tbsp. (30 mL)
Servings per Container: About 8
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||11 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g||8%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate Less than||1 g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|Total Sugars||0 g|
|Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
Other Ingredients: Avocado oil, water, organic red wine vinegar, organic distilled vinegar, organic gum acacia, organic guar gum, sea salt, organic lemon juice concentrate,* organic cage-free eggs, organic onion powder, organic black pepper, organic basil, organic garlic powder, organic oregano, organic crushed red chile peppers, organic thyme.
*Adds a negligible amount of sugar. Not a low calorie food.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Vegan Mushroom-Stuffed Potatoes
You’ll have a hit on your hands whether you serve these twice-baked potatoes as an appetizer, side dish or vegan main. Stuffed with a medley of mushrooms, two kinds of vegan cheese, onion, garlic and Italian dressing, they satisfy with supersonic savory flavor. Drop some hot sauce
on top to pump up the volume.
Vegan Mushroom-Stuffed Potatoes
- 8 medium organic potatoes (skin on)
- 4 Tbsp. Primal Kitchen Dreamy Italian Dressing
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. garlic (minced)
- 1/2 yellow onion (diced)
- Pinch salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. parsley
- 1/4 tsp. oregano
- 1/4 tsp. thyme
- 1-1/2 cups mushrooms (any individual type or medley)
- 1 Tbsp. Organic SunButter Sunflower Butter
- 1 Tbsp. Bragg Nutritional Yeast
- 1/4 cup vegan mozzarella
- 1/4 cup vegan parmesan
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- Hot sauce to garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Pierce potatoes with fork several times and cut them in half. Slice each half lengthwise down middle.
- On baking sheet, arrange potatoes, drizzle well with Italian dressing and sprinkle with salt. Bake 35 minutes, until tender and skins are slightly shriveled.
- In pan over medium-low heat, heat olive oil. Add onions, garlic, salt, pepper, parsley, oregano and thyme and cook 10 minutes. Add mushrooms and cook another 10 minutes.
- Add sunflower butter, nutritional yeast, mozzarella and parmesan and cook 3 minutes until cheese is melted and all ingredients are well combined.
- Use fork to scoop out one teaspoonful from slice in each cooked potato half.
- Using spoon, stuff each potato with mushroom mixture. Sprinkle parsley on top. Place stuffed potato back in oven 5-10 minutes to melt cheese.
- Add hot sauce, if desired, when serving.
Add the ingredients to your cart!