Private Selection Balsamic Vinegar of Modena Description
- Crafted in Italy with Grapes from the Provinces of Modena and Reggio Emilia
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon (15 mL)
Servings per Container: 17
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||11 g||4%|
| Total Sugars||10 g|
Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, added sugars, vitamin D, calcium, iron or potassium.
Other Ingredients: Cooked grape must, wine vinegar. Contains sulfites.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Beet Salad With Vegan Feta
Beets are buzzy. There are so many reasons
to march to their beat, not the least of which is their rich concentration of nitrates, which help improve blood flow and heart health. They’re also quite delicious when you have the right recipes
to help them shine. This refreshing, Greek-inspired salad combines the classic flavors of sweet beets and creamy, salty feta cheese without
the dairy. Vegan cheese crumbles just like the real thing, walnuts add satisfying crunch, and a garlic-balsamic dressing brings everything together in this crowd-pleasing wintertime salad.
Beet Salad With Vegan Feta
- 4 large beets (about 2 lbs., washed)
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp. kosher salt (to taste)
- ¼ tsp. black pepper (to taste)
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- 1 8- oz. block vegan feta cheese (diced or crumbled)
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley (plus more for garnish)
- In medium pot, add beets and cover with two inches of cold water; add pinch of salt. Cover, turn heat to high and bring water to boil. Reduce heat to low, maintain simmer and cook for 40-50 minutes until beets can be easily pierced with fork. (Note: Check often, as smaller beets may only take 30 minutes.)
- Drain beets, run under cold water, peel and dice.
- In mixing bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, garlic, mustard, salt and pepper until smooth. Taste and adjust seasoning as necessary.
- Add beets, walnuts, cheese and parsley and toss to coat. Garnish with more parsley and serve.
Get the ingredients you need to help you make this refreshing salad!