Raw Elements Baby + Kids Natural Sunscreen Tin SPF 30 Description
Broad Spectrum 30+ SPF Protection
Full Body Coverage
Very Resistant (Up to 80 Minutes)
Specifically Formulated for Children
Reef Safe & Cruelty Free
Formulated for the most delicate skin, this sunscreen is hypoallergenic and features gentle ingredients such as coconut oil, chamomile, calendula and sunflower seed oil, making it light, creamy and easy to apply without running or stinging the eyes. With non-nano zinc oxide as its only active ingredient, it provides UVA-UVB true broad spectrum protection and is very water resistant beyond 80 minutes. The reusable tin (perfect for collecting sea shells) is plastic free and features fun, colorful characters, encouraging safe sun practices and the importance of making sustainable choices.
• Non nano zinc oxides sole active ingredient - 25%
• Non-GMO and certified organic ingredients
• Never runs or stings eyes
• Recyclable/Reusable tin
• Compostable merchandising box
• soy, gluten and nut free
• Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure,
• Reapply: After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours,
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin disease and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
• Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
• Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
• Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.