Raw Forest Foods Elevated Pine Pollen and Nettle Root Tincture Description
Varen Forest Mountain Harvest
Clinical Grade Tincture
This Product is Vegan/Vegetarian
Elevated Pine Pollen Tincture
Made with Våren Forest Nettle Root, Chen Pi, and Zhi Zi
From our Mountain Harvest Pine Pollen Collection
Also Available in a 2 Ounce Bottle
A propitiatory, professional strength dual extract of Pine Pollen, Nettle Root, Chen Pi, and Zhi Zi.
Pine Pollen is a pro-androgenic and adaptogenic herb, and is known to include bio-available Phytoandrogens, plant-analogs of the male sex hormones:
• Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA)
Elevated Pine Pollen Tincture: The Formula
Pine Pollen and Nettle Root is a match made in heaven. While Pine Pollen can help supplement the body with Phytoandrogens, Nettle Root promotes a favorable testosterone to estrogen ratio and may help elevate levels of free (active) testosterone by decreasing the activity of sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG).
To promote Qi circulation and to invigorate the endocrine system, we add just a touch of Chen Pi (immature tangerine peel) and Zhi Zi (Gardenia fruit) to the formula. This harmonizes and potentiates the formula. This tincture has been developed by master herbalists.
• Pine Pollen (wild-harvested Pinus massoniana): 75%;
• Nettle Root (ecologically cultivated Urtica dioica): 20%;
• Chen Pi (ecologically cultivated immature Tangerine peel): 2.5%;
• Zhi Zi (ecologically cultivated Gardenia fruit): 2.5%.
• An exclusive, proprietary clinical grade, true dual extract tincture;
• The potent 1:2 extraction ratio delivers an equivalent of 1.5 grams of whole herbs per serving;
• From our Mountain Harvest Pine Pollen collection;
• Alcohol suspended for quick and easy absorption;
• Made exclusively for RAW Forest Foods in a domestic, FDA cGMP facility;
• The standard 2-ounce bottle contains 19.5 full servings;
• The large 4-ounces bottle contains 39 full servings;
• Full COA available upon request.
RAW Forest Foods' unique 1:2 dual extraction process results in the strongest tincture available, made from select wild harvested and ecologically cultivated herbs, ensuring our customers with what we truly believe to be the highest quality tincture available anywhere.
Suggested Usage: Suggested Use 3 mL (approximately 3 dropperfuls), taken as needed. Dosage may be broken up throughout the day into two servings: Two dropperfuls in the morning and one dropperful before bed).
At RAW Forest Foods, we like to take our tinctures diluted in 2 - 4 ounces of warm water, taken on an empty stomach.
Ideal Storage: Store this product, and all RAW Forest Foods products, in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight and moisture. Try and use in a timely manner after opening the package.
For those customers who prefer to rotate their pro-androgenic and tonic herbs, we suggest a schedule of five days on and two days off, or four weeks on and one week off.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Elevated Pine Pollen Tincture (1.5 grams whole herb equivalent)||3 mL||*|
|Pine (Pinus massoniana) Pollen (RAW) (Wild-harvested), Stinging Nettle (Urtica dioica) Root, Citrus (Pericapium Citri reticulatae) Peel, and Gardenia (Gardenia jasminoides) Fruit|