Raw Forest Foods Pine Pollen Tincture Description
The Original Forest Tonic
Clinical Grade Tincture
This Product is Vegan/Vegatarian
Third Generation Pine Pollen Tincture. Made with 100% fresh Mountain Harvest RAW Pine Pollen
From our Mountain Harvest Pine Pollen Collection
Pine Pollen is an important pro-androgenic and adaptogenic herb, and is known to include bio-available Phytoandrogens, plant-analogs of the male sex hormones:
• Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA)
• Our Royal Pine Pollen Tincture is the strongest Pine Pollen Tincture available;
• The potent 1:2 extract delivers an equivalent of 1 gram of RAW Pine Pollen per serving;
• From our exclusive Mountain Harvest Pine Pollen collection;
• Alcohol suspended extract offers quick absorption and maximum effect;
• Made exclusively by RAW Forest Foods in a domestic FDA cGMP certified facility;
• The standard 2-ounce bottle contains 29.5 full servings;
• The large 4-ounces bottle contains 59 full servings.
RAW Forest Foods' unique 1:2 true dual extraction process results in the strongest tincture available, made from select wild harvested and ecologically cultivated herbs, ensuring our customers with what we truly believe to be the highest quality tincture available anywhere.
Suggested Usage: Suggested Use 2 mL (approximately 2 dropperfuls), taken as needed. Dosage may be broken up throughout the day into two servings: One dropper in the morning and one dropperful before bed).
At RAW Forest Foods, we like to take our tinctures diluted in 2 - 4 ounces of warm water, taken on an empty stomach.
Ideal StorageStore this product, and all RAW Forest Foods products, in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight and moisture. Try and use in a timely manner after opening the package.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Royal Pine Pollen Tincture (1.0 gram whole herb equivalent)||2 mL||*|
|Pine (Pinus massoniana) Pollen (RAW) (Wild-harvested)|