Redmond Real Salt Ancient Sea Salt Fine Description
Unrefined Mineral Salt
Made in America
For Everyday Use
Simple, Clean, and Real
Unlike Any Salt On Earth
Long before the earth knew pollution, volcanic eruptions sealed an ancient, pristine ocean beneath a layer of protective ash in what is now North America. Real Salt® is the only brand of sea salt harvested from this ancient deposit near Redmond, Utah. We bring it to you exactly as nature created it - an unrefined, ancient sea salt with subtle, sweet flavor unlike any other salt on earth.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1/4 tsp (1.4 g)
Servings per Container: 526
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
| Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
| Total Sugars||0 g|
| Includes Added Sugar||0 g||0%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
Other Ingredients: Ancient sea salt.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Red Wine Chocolate Cake
Transform the classic Valentine's Day pairing of wine and chocolate into a scrumptious bundt cake. Just grab your favorite bottle of dry red wine, pour two glasses for you and your boo, then add a-cup-and-a-quarter to a batter brimming with cocoa powder, coconut flour and brown sugar. Bake in a bundt, then top with a semi-sweet chocolate ganache. The result is a rich, sophisticated dessert worthy of love's special day.
Red Wine Chocolate Cake
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1-1/4 cups dry red wine
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 sticks unsalted butter (softened)
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1-1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1 cup Ghirardelli semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In medium bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt.
- In separate bowl with hand or stand mixer, beat butter and sugar until well combined. Mix in eggs, vanilla extract and wine.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Grease bundt pan with non-stick spray or butter. Pour batter into greased pan.
- Bake 45 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- To make chocolate ganache: pour chocolate chips in medium bowl.
- In saucepan, add cream and bring to a gentle boil. Remove from heat and pour over chocolate chips. Mix well until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Drizzle ganache over cooled cake.
Grab these ingredients and more from Vitacost.com.